update

1. [email protected]
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2017

[email protected] , Dec 10, 2017 :
    hi.. can anyone tell me how to install android Oreo in op2 and is it safe by downloading from outside plss tell...

2. Deactivated User
    Dec 10, 2017

3. harimadhav
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Dec 10, 2017

harimadhav , Dec 10, 2017 :
    Oreo has been out from long back. I have been using lineage 15 from beta 2. it has minimal bugs and a very good one as a daily driver.
    it is developed by trusted users of XDA and it is safe to download from them.

@op, if you don't know how to install custom roms, please try doing a search for that in Google and then do it.

4. eye842
    Lollipop Dec 11, 2017

5. RamboH
    Gingerbread Dec 11, 2017

RamboH , Dec 11, 2017 :
    LO 15 is not buggless...
    wait for official OOS 5,

may be last of December they will out

6. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 11, 2017

Hydra Bob , Dec 11, 2017 :
    Haha, he's talking about the OnePlus 2. That's gonna be one heck of a wait for that official OOS 5 update you're talking about.

7. Hydra Bob
    Marshmallow Dec 21, 2017

Hydra Bob , Dec 21, 2017 :
    GET IT THROUGH YOUR HEAD @RamboH THERE ISN'T GOING TO BE AN OOS 5 UPDATE FOR OP2 SO STOP TRYING TO GET OTHER PEOPLE TO BUY INTO YOUR DELUSIONS

8. harimadhav
    OnePlus TV Product Ninja 2021 Dec 22, 2017

harimadhav , Dec 22, 2017 :
    You can wait all you want.. i am waiting for this which is a much shorter wait than yours..!! [e]1f602[/e]

[​IMG]

And PS.. did you know OnePlus used to save users private data? And they had to issue an update just to stop that?? So you can always do some research and please for the love of God stop spreading false news.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 22, 2017

RamboH likes this.
  9. RamboH
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2017

RamboH , Dec 22, 2017 :
    its bugy LN OS15 unofficial.. not stable too
    camera 3/10

10. harimadhav

lol.
    if you are installing a complete Os, do make sure you learn how to install a better camera app. i have removed the stock camera, started using open camera and bacon camera instead of the stock one. also removed the file explorer in los.

but if you want the latest updated software and a smooth interface with a good battery i think that is one to try..

RamboH likes this.
  11. RamboH
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2017

RamboH , Dec 22, 2017 :
    thanks for recommendation, we all paid to Oneplus company and they responsible to fix issues thire products.

12. harimadhav

i still don't understand why you expect the fix for a software that has been supported for more than 2 years . and you got the latest update a few months ago, so why are you still grumbling about updates? it's a security update, yes, that's all you could expect.

as said it won't get any big update. be it nougat or Oreo for that matter.
    but considering OnePlus having a huge number of XDA developers making a handful of custom roms finding one which is your latest updated one is not a big task. try and stop expecting updates directly from OnePlus.

i am happy with my OnePlus just like when i for the phone. it has always been stable. oxygen os had its time for me. i realised it was needed to change it, i have gone for resurrection remix the first time , then tried a bunch of roms till i returned back to oxygen for the latest firmware then to lineage. the phone is going strong for me and i have no gripe against OnePlus for stopping or not releasing updates. its their company. i have my own ways of getting updated content.

G_Michael_Cairns_vHdD likes this.
  13. harimadhav

i still don't understand why you expect the fix for a software that has been supported for more than 2 years . and you got the latest update a few months ago, so why are you still grumbling about updates? it's a security update, yes, that's all you could expect.

as said it won't get any big update. be it nougat or Oreo for that matter.
    but considering OnePlus having a huge number of XDA developers making a handful of custom roms finding one which is your latest updated one is not a big task. try and stop expecting updates directly from OnePlus.

i am happy with my OnePlus just like when i for the phone. it has always been stable. oxygen os had its time for me. i realised it was needed to change it, i have gone for resurrection remix the first time , then tried a bunch of roms till i returned back to oxygen for the latest firmware then to lineage. the phone is going strong for me and i have no gripe against OnePlus for stopping or not releasing updates. its their company. i have my own ways of getting updated content.

14. RamboH
    Gingerbread Dec 22, 2017

RamboH , Dec 22, 2017 :
    its our own , but we all wish updated phone,
    OP2 just 2 year, they discontinued all support, 3.6.1 was security patch update, it can do any kid, So waiting for Oreo.
    3.6.1 not smooth and draining battery Very fast OS

15. harimadhav

you mean to say any kid can release a security update? that's funny.

G_Michael_Cairns_vHdD likes this.
  16. RamboH
    Gingerbread Dec 24, 2017

17. Jogi5
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 24, 2017

Jogi5 , Dec 24, 2017 :
    Lol....

There won't be any oreo or new official OS from OnePlus...

Stop dreaming...

18. 8755083769
    Eclair Dec 25, 2017

8755083769 , Dec 25, 2017 :
    u can use custom oreo roms in your onleplus two...but all custom oreo romes r too buggy n low battry backup...its only work with rooted oneplus device...

19. Rusty NZ
    Marshmallow Jan 1, 2018

Rusty NZ , Jan 1, 2018 :
    Custom ROMs are just as stable as OOS and banking apps work with Magisk hide

Hydra Bob likes this.
  20. RamboH
    Gingerbread Jan 1, 2018

RamboH , Jan 1, 2018 :
    why you guys recommending unsecured OS.. I know about magisk hide, I said it it's not safe