[Updated] Let's talk about screens

1. joetheone
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

joetheone , Apr 1, 2018 :
    if the notch is taken out of the screen then why is it that oneplus and others are saying that they are giving you more screen? A notch out of the screen = less screen.

2. StanHoffert
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

StanHoffert , Apr 1, 2018 :
    After 3 day of using OPPO R15 (experimental), i can share my experience... Guys, i don't like the notch, but... But.. not too bad. Believe me. I've been scared for my first 5 minutes, but... Not to bad.... We will see how it still on OnePlus 6 when this f***** device will realise, but calm down, and wait for the real presentation. Two days ago i was have a many negative emotion for the "notch", but now i am just wait for the live presentation.

Sorry for my f******g english, but i speak truth. This is just my experiance.

P.S. However, i hate the f****g nocht. But i can live with that.

dalmia09 likes this.
  3. G_Roshan_Parmar_uhmK
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

4. Vitamin-X
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

Vitamin-X , Apr 1, 2018 :
    Do. Not. Do. It.

Apple are losing fans for a reason, best not to copy them.

5. StanHoffert
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

Apple will loosing more and more , when all android device manifactory start making Android phone with best software. Here is a big trap. All the world vs Apple. You'll see... ;)

6. StanHoffert
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

Here in Europe IPhone X cost $1500 US dollars. WTF*** is they sell. Gold, or Platinum?!! Or new hidden star wars technologie... No, they sell ONE phone.. Just phone.

7. raviarora786
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

raviarora786 , Apr 1, 2018 :
    OnePlus we like notch in OnePlus 6 ..[e]1f60d[/e]

who blames OnePlus about copy cat .. they copy iphone x notch ...they are discusting peoples ..

you don't know logic behind a notch...

CENTRAL FRONT CAMERA IS BEST ANGLE TO TAKE SELFIES !!

Customers demands to Oneplus not to increase physical size of phones just increase display ratio as compare to body ratio ...[e]1f60a[/e]

Only notch is best technique to fullfill every requirement of all users [e]1f604[/e][e]1f604[/e][e]1f604[/e]

StanHoffert likes this.
  8. Y1515818711759
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

9. StanHoffert
    Gingerbread Apr 1, 2018

Me too, but i'm waiting for live presentation.

neversettleAtul likes this.
  10. fdroko
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2018

fdroko , Apr 1, 2018 :
    if it were really like that, because other manufacturers always follow the flow?

11. johnhart
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2018

johnhart , Apr 1, 2018 :
    "Would you like coyote vomit on your cheeseburger?"

"I don't think so. I guess I'll wait for live presentation to find out either way."

gmanasseh and neversettleAtul like this.
  12. mohammed32
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2018

13. aris
    Jelly Bean Apr 1, 2018

aris , Apr 1, 2018 :
    It would be cool to have 2 versions of OnePlus 6: one with the notch and another one without it (notchless). ;):eek::rolleyes:o_O

14. Superman_vajra
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

Superman_vajra , Apr 1, 2018 :
    When two of your brand's already have the notch and available in stores why for OnePlus? you could think better like watch has a transparent glass to view the gear mechanism something like that for mobile to view motherboard.

neversettleAtul and mohammed32 like this.
  15. avirami
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

16. purestock007
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 1, 2018

17. F_Jonathan_D'costa_kXRn
    Eclair Apr 1, 2018

Last edited: Apr 1, 2018

18. Anish_Alam
    Cupcake Apr 1, 2018

Anish_Alam , Apr 1, 2018 :
    With notch looking better, but make slim device, with great camera, better looking and at least upgrade resolution QHD+... Hope we will see better device in the market

19. callump123
    Donut Apr 1, 2018

callump123 , Apr 1, 2018 :
    the notch is horrible. If the status bar is always black so you don't have to see it that would be better, but the time would have to be at one side which is just wrong it needs to be centred!

20. mukaddim.sarwar
    Eclair Apr 1, 2018

mukaddim.sarwar , Apr 1, 2018 :
    Let's not make the fans disappointed by introducing something that majority of android users dislike. Instead think of putting less bezel on sides. Also a better camera for both night and portrait modes. If possible, a larger battery too.