[UPDATED] New financing options for orders over $99

1. mrdivanyc
    Donut Mar 12, 2016

mrdivanyc , Mar 12, 2016 :
    it is fraudulent. I'll tell you WHY! This is not like a buy now pay later type of thing. This is not a monthly payment plan. it is a Full Purchase. PAYPAL is running another SCAM! So, if you have PayPal Credit, the 12-18 month financing option is no financing option at all. What PayPal doe is charge the entire amount of the purchase to your PayPal Credit Line and then require you to make those payments back, like a minimum payment per month. It's not like they will charge your account the $22.60 for the OP2 in an equal monthly payment plan like it's advertised!
    It's FRAUD! DON'T DO IT PEOPLE! I am going to file a complaint with the CA AG against PayPal and maybe we can have another Class Action Law Suit against PAYPAL!

This is an outright deception. I did this same thing with EBAY and they charged the entire purchase amount ($360) to my PP Credit account. They stated to me that I would pay $30.00 minimum per month on that amount charged...It's not a financing option at all.
    As if you don't already have a minimum monthly payment (like a credit card) with PPC, which is a CREDIT LINE. This is another deceptive practive that PayPal has cooked up.

The merchant gets the full amount of your purchase upfront. So, the only one on the hook is YOU!
    No where in the PPC documentation does it state this fact. This is cause for another Attorney General investigation against PayPal!

If that's the case, to charge the entire amount of the purchase to my PPC, then I don't need a payment plan. I've just purchased the ITEM.! LIKE USING MY CREDIT CARD for the full purchase amount??? HELLO!!

And if One Plus is participating in this scam, you all should stop doing business with them immediately!

The only Manufacturer offering a REAL payment plan option for their phones is Huawei (gethuawei.com). They use Affirm. Affirm is a real creditor. They will pay Huawei the entire amount of your purchase and charge you an APR and break that amount up into payments between 6-18 months (your choosing).

Last edited: Mar 12, 2016

2. pvilarinho
    Gingerbread Mar 12, 2016

pvilarinho , Mar 12, 2016 :
    We're you expecting instalments whitout interests?!

3. love1plus1specs
    Gingerbread Apr 29, 2016

4. rayhero
    Eclair May 12, 2016

5. rayhero
    Eclair May 12, 2016

6. shao_x
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2016

7. crumyee99
    Gingerbread Jun 16, 2016

8. abidkhan
    Cupcake Jun 27, 2016

abidkhan , Jun 27, 2016 :
    Only, in US, tried purchasing the oneplus3 from Hong Kong site and it asks for one off payment.. -.- #doublestandards

9. simonefioschi
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2016

simonefioschi , Jun 29, 2016 :
    Hi Carl Pei , my name is Simone, I'm a guy passionate about technology, I would like to work with technology, in the past I also sent a request to work with you, but my skills will not allow it. I was a happy owner of one plus one, but now he has broken.
    I count this smartphone the real top, I follow you from 'beginning of this adventure called OnePlus. unfortunately it broke, my fantastic phone has become inutilizabile, is out of warranty, and unfortunately I fell and broke her display, and I have the possibility of being able to fix. my dream would be to take the OnePlus 3, but being without a job I did not have the financial ability of being able to buy at full price. I know that you are a company that is very close to its customers, and I would like to receive a discount in order to take yet your smartphone if possible. I know, mine is a request that surely will not be even considered, but I feel bound to you and I'm sorry even write this post, I'm sorry to sign Carl disorder, but I just wanted to let you know my thoughts ,
    Yours sincerely,
    Simone Fioschi

10. IMDC2194
    Cupcake Aug 19, 2016

IMDC2194 , Aug 19, 2016 :
    When will the financing options be available in CANADA and the rest of the world?

11. Ahsan Bhatti
    Cupcake Aug 26, 2017

12. ModLife
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 30, 2017

ModLife , Aug 30, 2017 :
    Hope soon for France. many people wanna buy the OnePlus 5 with a financing option.

13. Chesstaco
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2017

14. jaydip prakash sonawane
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2017

jaydip prakash sonawane , Dec 2, 2017 :
    please open the payment option for bajaj finserv
    as a no cost EMI
    IN INDIA there is big market of this finance , for buying this , make flexyble with bajaj finserve that we all can by the 5t though bajaj finserv

15. Networkdood lives
    Eclair May 30, 2018

Networkdood lives , May 30, 2018 :
    Can we use the payment plan to buy the One Plus 6? If so, how would I do this? When I choose the Pay Pal payment option?