[UPDATED] OnePlus 3 Euro Tour – starts July 15th

1. PinballBreaker Cupcake Jul 2, 2016

PinballBreaker, Jul 2, 2016 :
    Besides, the Tour will be a huge hit if you can also sell accessories for the OnePlus owners at the events. ;)

stony2k likes this.
  2. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 2, 2016

3. Tobikage Marshmallow Jul 2, 2016

Tobikage, Jul 2, 2016 :
    40% ready ?? mrspuzzle.gif

superplus likes this.
  4. Matt G. Froyo Jul 4, 2016

Matt G., Jul 4, 2016 :
    No, it won't be a mobile pop-up in that sense. Simply no space for stock, especially given some of the swag we'll have onboard for early birds in each city . For us, this is more of a celebration of the OnePlus 3 and the community: a chance to give more people the opportunity to see and hold and try the device out, to catch up with our amazing fans across Europe, and hopefully make some new friends as well! It's a grand pilgrimage of OnePlus community awesomeness! :)

To those asking for more details, we'll have dates coming in the next day or two, and we'll be sharing exact locations closer to the time. We're really excited about this, and it's good to see so many of you are as well! Watch this space ;)

5. samdroid Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

samdroid, Jul 4, 2016 :
    @Matt G. When exactly (which day/date ) will the bus arrive in Dusseldorf? I live about 1.5 hours away from Dusseldorf but I would really like to catch up with you guys when you there, so please let us know time and date so that people travelling some distance to Dusseldorf can plan and prepare ahead.
    Secondly @Carl @Matt G. when can we expect to start ordering the soft gold version of Oneplus 3?

6. antonio.castellanos Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

antonio.castellanos, Jul 4, 2016 :
    Thank you very much Matt, we'll be expectant of the dates/times/place in Madrid. We want to be the first in line!

I understand you can't have stock on board to sell OP3 at the event but you could have some kind of priority for orders placed there so they can be served quickly or even a discount code to enter while ordering. That would be nice and would compensate the effort of your fans for attending and spreading the word (which we will do!)

In any case, I am happy touching and feeling the phone, this is the only thing that I need to decide on my purchase. You can go to any store and touch any phone you plan on purchasing, but as of today, it is difficult to find someone who owns a OP3 to let you "taste it".

Again, thanks for the initiative and best regards!

++ Antonio

7. Domingo66 Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

mactoni likes this.
  8. superplus English POC Assistant Head Moderator Jul 4, 2016

superplus, Jul 4, 2016 :
    [​IMG]
    todo será revelado pronto™

Ramon Costa likes this.
  9. diempi Froyo Jul 4, 2016

10. SrsuperCILLER Cupcake Jul 4, 2016

11. kandrett Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

Ramon Costa and mactoni like this.
  12. caesarhao Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

13. Trandeiras Cupcake Jul 5, 2016

Trandeiras, Jul 5, 2016 :
    Sería interesante que acudieran a Santiago de Compostela ya que es una ciudad en la que se puede encontrar gente de muchos países además de ser un escaparate mundial

14. Kelhaggagi Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

Kelhaggagi, Jul 6, 2016 :
    Yes discount would be good, especially for us in the uk as price would have gone up by £20 then. To be honest, the only reason I would have come was to buy it as soooooo many people here in the uk have had issues and delays ordering it. I would love to avoid these issues if possible.

15. Shuller Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

Shuller, Jul 6, 2016 :
    if I counted correctly 26 days 13 cities... 15 in Manchester 23 in Barcelona...

It's weekend and this is great, Count me in))

Also you mentioned no sales... However I bet you can gift some devices in each city... ;)
    e.g. 13 x 5 = 65 and this is less than 1 standard luggage bag can encapsulate... :D

16. jansvanda Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 6, 2016

17. mactoni Jelly Bean Jul 6, 2016

mactoni, Jul 6, 2016 :
    Yo estaré también..

jlasensiofi and Ramon Costa like this.
  18. Mauiart77 Cupcake Jul 6, 2016

19. s4nzi Froyo Jul 7, 2016

20. Mauxman Eclair Jul 7, 2016

Mauxman, Jul 7, 2016 :
    When and where i can find the date and time when the bus will be in Düsseldorf? Is it just a promo tour or will the al so sell phones and other stuff?