updates/fixes (desired) unofficial

1. NNirosan02
    Eclair Dec 26, 2016

NNirosan02 , Dec 26, 2016 :
    So I've had the OnePlus beta 9 for awhile now and just am curious what you guys/girls want to see improved by the official release?

Personally I would love to see folder support:
    Coming from the HTC M9 To a OnePlus was a pleasant and well deserved upgrade. However I had all my apps organised in folders on my old phone and hope I'll soon be able to do soon on my OP3.

Full screen Contact picture:
    No idea why this is not default, however would love to see this in the official release.

Change size of clock on lockscreen:
    Simply because, I have a picture of friends on my lockscreen and the clock ironically is covering my face. Haha

What are updates/fixes you'd like to see in the next build?

Niro

champ.krishna likes this.
  2. Tokolozi
    Nougat Dec 26, 2016

Tokolozi , Dec 26, 2016 :
    For the first one, if you don't care about shelf, Nova launcher should fix that for you

otto2 and NNirosan02 like this.
  3. Darkness_Moulded
    Eclair Dec 26, 2016

4. NNirosan02
    Eclair Dec 26, 2016

Woodstockrrr and winterstone like this.
  5. Woodstockrrr
    Froyo Dec 27, 2016

Woodstockrrr , Dec 27, 2016 :
    I found out the flow home launcher is the best of beautiful 2 years now since I got my OnePlus One and now the OnePlus 3T except now some options I can't reach without using the original launcher and I can't switch because it's no home setting

6. Woodstockrrr
    Froyo Dec 27, 2016

Woodstockrrr , Dec 27, 2016 :
    home button on the apps just to switch launchers and the apps overlay when you add new apps for permissions and also the word predictions or suggestions it pops up underneath the keyboard or the Google Voice Mike instead of on top of it now

7. JasonMR
    Lollipop Dec 27, 2016