[Submitted] Updates for OP7 Pro 5G?

1. tomerlandsen
    Eclair Jul 3, 2019

tomerlandsen , Jul 3, 2019 :
    Title Updates for OP7 Pro 5G?
    Device OnePlus7ProNR Software Version O2 Stable 190603
    Topic Suggestion
    Photos
    Feature Needed Background Description Hi there, I bought a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G a few weeks ago through EE in the UK (my first OnePlus device). Everything about the phone is incredible except the updates - we're way behind on 9.5.4 whilst the regular version has had 9.5.6, 9.5.7 and now 9.5.8. Given this is the more expensive version of the phone, it's a real shame to feel so left behind like this on updates. There's been no word on why updates are slower, or when we can expect them. If for some reason OnePlus can't update this version of the phone at the same rate as the regular version, please just tell us - transparency and community involvement seems to be what OP strives for, and is what we OP7 Pro 5G owners would really appreciate right now, as we all feel pretty frustrated
    Any other comments
    Hi there,

I bought a OnePlus 7 Pro 5G a few weeks ago through EE in the UK (my first OnePlus device). Everything about the phone is incredible except the updates - we're way behind on 9.5.4 whilst the regular version has had 9.5.6, 9.5.7 and now 9.5.8.

Given this is the more expensive version of the phone, it's a real shame to feel so left behind like this on updates. There's been no word on why updates are slower, or when we can expect them. If for some reason OnePlus can't update this version of the phone at the same rate as the regular version, please just tell us - transparency and community involvement seems to be what OP strives for, and is what we OP7 Pro 5G owners would really appreciate right now, as we all feel pretty frustrated