updates T-MOBILE 6T?

1. scottnezos Donut Mar 3, 2019

scottnezos, Mar 3, 2019 :
    Don't waste your time with the T-Mobile version. I have it, upgrade to the international version of the software, and added the dual SIM tray. if I were to do it over again, I would buy direct, and avoid the conversion process. These are great phones that do not need the carrier B.S.

if I were OnePlus, I would just crank up the marketing in the US, and avoid letting carries mess with their phones like Apple. OnePlus should control their updates and user experience.

MdRuckus likes this.
  2. toastytoast1234 Lollipop Mar 3, 2019

toastytoast1234, Mar 3, 2019 :
    It's amazing, no-one who ever had a carrier-locked phone before could have predicted this.

3. scottnezos Donut Mar 3, 2019

scottnezos, Mar 3, 2019 :
    Let's not assume. I have actually had numerous carrier unlocked iPhones, it was not until I went back to Android, and experiencing the carrier bloat again did I long for the pure experience. lesson learned, and will be sticking to that whether it is Apple, Google Pixel or OnePlus.

4. MdRuckus Eclair Apr 2, 2019

MdRuckus, Apr 2, 2019 :
    Simply put, no. I'm saddened by this. T-Mobile has done a horrible job with updates on other phones. I was hoping this one would be liked the unlocked version of iPhones and Pixels. No such luck here. I'm sitting on the January 1st security update and it's April 1st. I will never buy a OnePlus phone through them again. T-Mobile is dragging the OnePlus name through the mud. It's sad.

Jammin619, ironass and Pef3369 like this.
  5. Jammin619 Froyo May 6, 2019