Upgrade to 10.3.7

1. PRAMOD_HARKARE
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

PRAMOD_HARKARE , Nov 30, 2020 :
    After upgrade to 10.3.7, device is completely wiped out... After rebooting, unable to set up as it simply do ot allow to connect to Wifi.
    First screen says HELLO, with yellow button as START setup
    2. Next screen, is OP terms and conditions - Chose Agree
    3. Then comes User Exp Program - Chose I'm In
    4. Them comes mobile data preference - chose my network provider
    5. then Call preferences - Chose ask every time.
    6. them come SMS preference - Chose my network provider
    7. Then come Connect to wifi -chose my wifi network . It simply sasy saved.. and obtaining IP address... Then I get error message couldnt connect to the internet...

Then nothing happens.. I am stuck at this point every efforts i made even recovery mode too doesnt work... Did system reset but of no use...

Is it mandatory to do setup over mobile data ( I dont have mobile data)
    Any work around, pleas suggest on top priority. As I am in International roaming and all info is on drive which can be accessible only if mobile is setup and working

2. drl431
    Community Hero 2020 Nov 30, 2020

drl431 , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Try resetting the networks:
    Settings > System > Reset options > Reset WiFi, mobile & Bluetooth.

3. PRAMOD_HARKARE
    Cupcake Nov 30, 2020

PRAMOD_HARKARE , Nov 30, 2020 :
    Wifi issue is resolved after twice wiping cach and system resetting with hard reset. Now another issue is Google account log in is not permitted. Althought I am having my correct uid and pwd. google keeps poping out error message that Could not verify you as owner of the account. And for security reasons, you are signed out. Surpirsingly with same uid/pwd combination I can log into google account on notebook. Wonder what One plus did great in this OS 10.3.7 update. Some thing related to google device policies... It simply dont allow. Alternatively, I do have another google account and I could log in. But all third party apps registered with email id (prevented by google to log in) unable to get into again.