Upgrading OnePlus 3 to OnePlus ???

1. hernan.destefano
    Cupcake May 3, 2018

hernan.destefano , May 3, 2018 :
    Don't worry. It will be always the same because a new model will be always to come. Just think if you need a new phone and if you do, buy the best one you can afford. And that's it.. Hope you enjoy your next phone!

2. elanglois
    Lollipop May 3, 2018

elanglois , May 3, 2018 :
    OnePlus is always had a six-month release cycle. If you have to have the absolute latest thing that they produce then see a psychiatrist

SRB2015 and hernan.destefano like this.
  3. Hxc
    Froyo May 3, 2018

Hxc , May 3, 2018 :
    after every 5 to 6 months there is another mobile launched by OnePlus as u can see the launch cycle from 3t to 6

4. 0slawek
    Jelly Bean May 3, 2018

5. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

Yash.parekh , May 3, 2018 :
    I'll upgrade to op7, coz there are not good enough reasons for me to change by device right now (ps. Op3 user)

6. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

Yash.parekh , May 3, 2018 :
    I don't think so... They are not as good as OnePlus device... Dash charging and speed is great on OnePlus device

7. Katrick
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 3, 2018

Katrick , May 3, 2018 :
    You don't think so.
    Don't make me laugh Boi.

8. Ultra.Numan
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

Ultra.Numan , May 3, 2018 :
    The only reason I'm going to upgrade from my 3T to a 6 if it has a decent camera optical zoom lens.

9. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 3, 2018

TheMystic , May 3, 2018 :
    they are trying to space out the launches evenly, targetting 5 to 6 months. this is evident from the early launch of 6 this year.

6T will come in November. if you can wait it out, better. in fact, I would suggest you wait for OnePlus 7 because that will come with Snapdragon 855, which will be a significant upgrade.

10. TheMystic
    Lollipop May 3, 2018

TheMystic , May 3, 2018 :
    overpriced for the hardware it offers.

Sun90 likes this.
  11. chandramoulipolavarapu
    Honeycomb May 3, 2018

chandramoulipolavarapu , May 3, 2018 :

Android450

Well you could wait for the 6T, but then at that point might as well wait for the 7 and at that point might as well wait for the 7T

There's always going to be something new, you won't really get anywhere if you don't focus on the present​

hey man your explanation seems little bit compromising but can't completely true , you need to mention one thing like To version of OnePlus is always a little bit updgrade from the device which was released same year so you should mention thay something like if you want device of 2018 you have to wait for T version of device from Oneplus and compare both of them according to his/her money spent on device and also should wait for the device to release and after reviewing videos has to choose which will be better in comparison with specs , popular ,looks,price, durability etc and should buy the device if you that guy has patience, so don't give something ambiguous explanation like every year technology changes and OnePlus opting to technology is a bit of slow ( in terms of cameras hardware+software and also displays) you should admit it and must give proper info for people's like this get understand better about Oneplus , offcourse if OnePlus discontinued T version and changes plan of releasing and accommodate very small cost flagships then the person will choose the former one ,,,,,

Last edited: May 3, 2018

12. fraenker
    Nougat May 3, 2018

13. Benji Gozzi
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

Benji Gozzi , May 3, 2018 :
    It's always a half year interval, summer is the regular 6 series and then later November/December is the T series. I feel your pain, only I had no choice but to get the 3T right before the 5 was announced because I had lost my other phone a week before. I personally am going to wait and see what the 6T or even 7 will offer. Hope that helps.

14. deepakmohank
    Gingerbread May 3, 2018

deepakmohank , May 3, 2018 :
    Think about why you need an update. If you are really wanting for an upgrade, get it within the month OP6 is launched. 6-7 months later you can expect OP6T. May be by that time if panels for under display scanner are cheaper they may include that as well. Its pretty sure that a 6T will also be there towards last quarter of 2018.

There are some other models like Mi 6x, which most possibly will be launched as an Mi A2 Android One sooner. Its much cheaper and if you gotta sell OP3 n buy the upgrade phone then you wont be spending much.

OP3 resale value around 200$, Mi 6X/A2 price ~250$. So, you just need to spend around 50$ atmost.

15. Yash.parekh
    Gingerbread May 4, 2018

Yash.parekh , May 4, 2018 :
    A child never hesitate to laugh... So u should i i guess