[URGENT] My Order in pending shipment for 7 days

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jplm1970
    Eclair Nov 25, 2014

jplm1970 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Today is the 25th of November and my purchase, made on the 19th of November, still without leaving the 'pending shipment. "
    I paid with Express delivery and was totally forgotten. I am very upset about this.
    Bought using an invite, and paid by Paypal, delivering Express, and many members have received orders placed later.

Please check what is happening in the order. I already send a ticket and got no answer.

Best Regards,

João Pedro

2. reyscott1968
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2014

jplm1970 likes this.
  3. victorgr2
    Honeycomb Nov 25, 2014

victorgr2 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Mine just took 1 day to ship after "pending shipment" message. I suppose they will send it soon. Good luck anyway

StunningToaster and jplm1970 like this.
  4. j0hnby
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

j0hnby , Nov 25, 2014 :
    It amazes me what is classed as urgent or super important or end of the world in forums sometimes.

johnnyjungle and arrisquddus like this.
  5. bilalniazi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2014

6. jplm1970
    Eclair Nov 25, 2014

@j0hnby When the support of the company does not give an answer, it may be that someone in charge of the company, can read it.

7. pjepson
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2014

pjepson , Nov 25, 2014 :
    My order never updated from 'pending shipment' until after it was in my hand. Don't fret it'll arrive.

8. j0hnby
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

j0hnby , Nov 25, 2014 :
    I think that because so many posts have been classed with urgent the value of writing it is lower so would be ignored anyway.

And TBH, not even sure that anyone from One Plus is actually alive or able to read - they never reply to anything! They have produced an amazing phone, but man alive their support team suck worse than a bad case of the shits.

9. jplm1970
    Eclair Nov 25, 2014

Thank you @j0hnby .

I am newbie at the forum, and I have seen that support sucks. And I post here because at the Forum in Portuguese, is that certainly they would not read.

Sorry for my post. Moderators... If you wish, can remove it.

ramsabi likes this.
  10. gregorcerar
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

gregorcerar , Nov 25, 2014 :
    i have the same problem

tried to contact support, got general reply from automatic response i guess

my money was sent over paypal, my order status says processing still, after 3 days already and i too paid for express shipping

Not happy

11. EvilSpeaks
    Jelly Bean Nov 25, 2014

EvilSpeaks , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Should have just went for standard delivery, from my experience of buying 2 OPO's, it comes within the same time as express anyway but obviously costs less.

12. waldwolf

waldwolf , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Keep in mind your order was placed 2 days after the OnePlus November 17th. "Pre-Order Event". where thousand (probably tens of thousands) of people placed orders. I'm sure OP is trying to fulfill your order as quickly as possible. Why? Because PayPal won't release your money to OP until after they confirm your order was shipped.

jplm1970 likes this.
  13. johnnyjungle

johnnyjungle , Nov 25, 2014 :
    I have bought 3 Oneplus One's and the order processing site is not rly worth it's weight. On 2 of my orders they still had order processing and the phones were delivered ;) I did however get good notifications from DHL I had a text when it arrived in the UK and a text to say it was out for delivery.

I know it's a pain, but, just be patient

All orders were don't express and ordered on a Thursday afternoon and arrived Monday the following week to the UK, which is rapid ;)

14. j0hnby
    Froyo Nov 25, 2014

j0hnby , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Oh yeah, if you part of the pre-order you have a few more days wait still. The Express doesn't you dispatched faster, just means the courier part of the order will be faster.

15. gregorcerar
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

gregorcerar , Nov 25, 2014 :
    well, my paypal account says that my money was already sent

altough store account on Oneplus says that my order is still processing

i ordered trough invite one phone after that date, i ordered the first one and it has been shipped already, thats the problem

they took money for 2 orders, and it seems i have only one on the way

16. pigmeo1
    Cupcake Nov 25, 2014

pigmeo1 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Same here! Ordered with "Express" from an Invite on 18th Novemeber and almost since then with "Pending Shipment" status. Money has gone already.

Checking constantly the post for potential delivery without notification, as some have had that experience. However, not even a DHL mail yet for tracking; guess that until I do not get it, nothing will appear on the post.

17. waldwolf

waldwolf , Nov 25, 2014 :
    If you study PayPal's policy on release of payments to the seller, you will see that your money has
    NOT actually been released to OnePlus.

PayPal has only informed OnePlus they have received your payment and are holding it in escrow, waiting confirmation from the delivery carrier (ie: DHL, UPS, FedEx, USPS) that your package was actually delivered.

The seller (in this case OnePlus) must now wait an additional 7 to 21 days before your payment can be withdrawn from that escrow account. This is to insure the buyer is satisfied with the purchase.

You'll find more details on PayPal's "Funds Available" policy HERE.

18. PeeDee2
    Eclair Nov 25, 2014

PeeDee2 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    I ordered my OPO on the 17th. My order changed today from pending to processing. Now says delivery less than one week on the order. Something is happening somewhere. There will be a lot of orders. Just wait for the email. Fingers crossed :)

19. oneplusonefan!
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

20. arjoon

Attached Files: