Urgent--Paypal--Unable to preocess payment--Admins plz take a look..!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. soumyadip.sen
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

soumyadip.sen , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I've tried many things but cant pay through paypal. Whenever I'm paying through my paypal account, it shows "Unable to process payment. Please contact the merchant as the shipping address provided by the merchant is invalid, and the merchant has requested that your order must be shipped to that address. "

I've tried with different cards and different paypal accounts.My paypal account is of India and my billing address is same as the paypal address. My shipping address is a US address as you don't deliver to India. Please suggest alternate ways of payment or give me your paypal email ID so that I can directly transfer the funds to you and you in return create a order ID.

After a search found out that OnePlus should change their setting in paypal account setup.
    Here's the link

https://www.paypal-community.com/t5...ocess-payment/td-p/441047?profile.language=en

Solution by paypal administrator--
    Re: Unable to process payment
    [ Edited ]
    ‎04-03-2012 03:55 PM - edited ‎04-03-2012 03:55 PM

Welcome! [​IMG]

Usually this error happens when a seller is using the "address_override" option in their checkout or button code. When this variable is set to "1", it means that the address provided during your checkout is set to override any address in the customer's PayPal account. With this setting turned on, the customer would not have the option to edit the shipping address when they are redirected to PayPal for checkout. If the buyer entered an invalid shipping address on your website, they would probably see this error message. Usually an address is invalid if the buyer didn't enter one of the required values (name, address line 1, city, province/state, postal code and country ) or that information is not being sent to PayPal when the buyer is redirected to us for checkout.

The best solution is to remove the "address_override" variable from your button or checkout code. Another option if you want to leave the address_override setting on, is to make sure your checkout is validating the address form to ensure all required fields are provided and have acceptable formats

Oneplus please solve this issue so that I can buy the One.
    My invite expires in 10 hrs...:eek::eek::(

@@Emmanuel @@Jerry @@Carl @@David S.

oblivio likes this.
  2. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    your status still says waiting for invite. o_O

3. majik8ball
    Froyo Jul 9, 2014

4. wildio
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

5. Orbettino
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

6. j_shelton1988
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

7. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    its not a paypal issue. It's because he is not a verified paypal member with a verified address for fraud protection.

I would try paying without a paypal account.

8. darmin13
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 9, 2014

darmin13 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    hope it gets sorted out :O but while you wait go get $100 changed to $1 bills at the bank and keep throwing money at the screen,might fix it :O

moneymatt05 likes this.
  9. wildio
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

10. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    lol..

11. darmin13

darmin13 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    said his shipping address is in the us

12. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    with that said.... Let the auction BEGIN! lmao

13. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    which means his billing address does not match the shipping address if he is in india. I saw a few people with that issue a few weeks back. BUT HES FROM NY. LOL

14. neotuff
    Froyo Jul 9, 2014

neotuff , Jul 9, 2014 :
    I'm assuming you are using a PPO service here in the US (or any of the 16 launch countries)?

Make sure the billing address matches the your PayPal's billing address.

15. mtywe
    Jelly Bean Jul 9, 2014

mtywe , Jul 9, 2014 :
    His account is from NY o_O

But if you are using a credit card to pay, you can't do that.

16. j_shelton1988
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

j_shelton1988 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    This. It has to match exactly. I had this problem one time and couldn't figure it out at first. It must exactly match

esaurabh likes this.
  17. mikeyfrog

Adam Krisko likes this.
  18. wildio
    Gingerbread Jul 9, 2014

19. ramonq619

ramonq619 , Jul 9, 2014 :
    You can pay without a PayPal account. Its on the PayPal page at the bottom.

20. soumyadip.sen
    Honeycomb Jul 9, 2014

soumyadip.sen , Jul 9, 2014 :
    Are you sure?

Adam Krisko likes this.