[US and Canada] Extra Stuffing Giveaway - Tell us one way to make OxygenOS even better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JohnS
    Gingerbread Dec 1, 2019

JohnS , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Allow portrait mode lock.
    Allow font switching.
    Option to show date next to clock in status bar.

Clenche likes this.
  2. Clenche , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Well yeah that would be pretty impressive for a smartphone.
    But actually, wonder how big the file would be.
    The file for a video in 4k 60 is already enormous, so for a 90 it would just fill your storage in 10 videos [e]1f602[/e][e]1f602[/e]
    But it would be really impressive. I would love to see what kind of quality it gives

3. FSRBIKER
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

FSRBIKER , via OnePlus 7T , Dec 1, 2019 :
    My main reason for not using the OnePlus launcher but Nova or Action Launcher is a scrolling dock. It's nice to put your most used apps in 3 docks and just scroll the dock instead of cluttering up your screen with apps. Those two launchers even allow for folders to be in the dock.

ShigBammy likes this.
  4. PhillipT09
    Donut Dec 1, 2019

5. ShigBammy
    Donut Dec 1, 2019

ShigBammy , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Dec 1, 2019 :
    Okay. OxygenOS has a minor animation gap. Not sure how to describe this and its subtle but it's noticeable if you look. When you have the quick option tiles set to round rectangle there is an animation error. If you click and hold on the tile you'll see an animation highlight in the shape of circle that doesn't fully extend to the corners of the round rectangle.

1575227065412.jpg
    Above are the tiles in question.
    I recorded the glitch but I cannot upload video on this comment. I'm sorry.

6. A1574201041400
    Donut Dec 1, 2019

7. HPtel42
    Cupcake Dec 1, 2019

HPtel42 , Dec 1, 2019 :
    I really like the off screen note taking on the Samsung note line, would be great to see something similar.

8. AlouLouky
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2019