[US and Canada] Extra Stuffing Giveaway - Tell us one way to make OxygenOS even better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MosheG1
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 19, 2019 :
    I would also love to see an option for a .25% animation speed which is a perfect in between of none and having some animation

#ExtraStuffingPlease

Last edited: Nov 19, 2019

G_plusone likes this.
  2. Callum Berry
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

Callum Berry , Nov 19, 2019 :
    What I miss from my old phone, the Xiaomi mi A2, is the notification light. With the AMOLED screen Oxygen OS should light up a dot or some other way of displaying there are notification on your phone in a minimalistic way.

#ExtraStuffingPlease

chetanksurya likes this.
  3. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2019

SWAPPYONE and cdnfarmer like this.
  4. minus_plus
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2019

5. Josh Lucero
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

Josh Lucero , Nov 19, 2019 :
    A nice addition would be adding some sort of light bar that would light up across the top of the screen for a notification (sms,social media) or even having the notification icons appear on the lock screen at the top instead of having to tap to wake and see if there's a notification we can see the bar blinking from a distance or glance and see our notifs without waking the device. #extrastuffingplease #neversettle

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019

cdnfarmer, Ruby G. and sadin.selmani like this.
  6. pakole83
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

pakole83 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    it would be nice if I could change send more to include a few more apps and then be able to meditate with it or make productive mode where during work hours or when I'm at work I can only access certain things. #extrastuffing

7. pakole83
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

pakole83 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    another nice one for me is I hate choosing between shelf and Google feed it would be nice if I could have both whether it's Google on left and shelf on the right or both on the left, but shelf is far left and Google is first left if that make sense #extrastuffing

Sceleratis and Mikey_1273 like this.
  8. SeaRefractor
    Froyo Nov 19, 2019

SeaRefractor , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Would love having OxygenOS take advantage of a panel or similar "drawer" of actions that can be enabled to take advantage of the curved display for the OnePlus 7 Pro or 7T Pro models. This would help differentiate the display of the Pro editions compared to the flat displays on the other editions.
    Before I came to the OnePlus 7 Pro, I had a competitors phone that had this feature and found it was the draw to the curved display. Having the curved display without this functionality in OxygenOS was a slight disappointment.

MosheG1 likes this.
  9. Kryogen , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Nov 19, 2019 :
    I would love it if (Since the newer devices don't have a notification led anymore) you improved upon the horizon lighting by giving us the option for it to pulse for (x) seconds Every (y) minutes, or to have it remain on until we see it and check our phone. and maybe some more ambient display customization. #ExtraStuffingPlease

SWAPPYONE and Unashamedr116 like this.
  10. bobafett160
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

11. cdnfarmer
    Jelly Bean Nov 19, 2019

cdnfarmer , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Keep OOS as clean as possible. Maybe enhance some existing features:
    Enhanced the view of the notes on the shelf.
    A summary page giving an overview of all the notes with the ability to delete multiple notes simultaneously or assign categories to sort.

#ExtraStuffingPlease

buntycubal and MosheG1 like this.
  12. Jonnybaba7447 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 19, 2019 :
    oxygenos would benefit from a few more apps built into the oxygenos , OnePlus browser with auto cloud backup, better texting app with auto backup in OnePlus cloud. oxygenos phone optimization app built in. better camera app, and auto backup with OnePlus cloud. updated UI in general , with more customization options

Jonnybaba7447 likes this.
  14. meatandy
    Oreo Nov 19, 2019

meatandy , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Currently we can NOT trade in our referral points for a device from participating in the referral program, This especially bites for those of us who've been saving points up for years now .
    I can't see how this project would be any different in the future.

Anyway here is my submission

An option in app settings to remind the user of which apps haven't been used in a given amount to time with the uninstall option .

Secondly , The option to rename Zen mode to the users desired preference.

15. treeman212
    Cupcake Nov 19, 2019

treeman212 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    I love my one plus 7 pro,but the alert button slides too easily and I find myself accidently turning off my ringer way too often.

16. Snappyapple632
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

Snappyapple632 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Being able to restore a backup and have app data included, so I don't have to set up every single app after restoring from a backup on a factory reset. Being able to restore from a backup and start using my phone like nothing ever happened would be awesome!

#ExtraStuffingPlease

Jonnybaba7447 likes this.
  17. Mikey_1273
    Gingerbread Nov 19, 2019

18. navraj-singh
    Donut Nov 19, 2019

navraj-singh , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Battery feature

Please add the following feature

Custom battery charge and health charge cycle setting

• Enable users to set a maximum percentage charge when plugged in and have the phone auto cut off charging once percentage has been achieved.
    • Enable users to set a charge timer, so the phone can charge for specific time period before turning off the charge automatically.
    • Enable users to set a charge reminder, so this can remind users to take their phone off charge once it hit the desired battery percentage.
    Reference/Evidence:
    https://batteryuniversity.com/index.php/learn/article/how_to_prolong_lithium_based_batteries
    https://www.androidauthority.com/maximize-battery-life-882395/

#ExtraStuffingPlease

19. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Nov 19, 2019

The1Lion , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Fishing Mode? :p:D

cdnfarmer and meatandy like this.
  20. zerobeatpro1
    Eclair Nov 19, 2019

zerobeatpro1 , Nov 19, 2019 :
    Create a extra setting for a built In Ad-blocker for all apps. Ads are the main cause for battery drain and resources.

F1574205159244 likes this.