[US and Canada] Extra Stuffing Giveaway - Tell us one way to make OxygenOS even better!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

1. rolfubolfu
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

rolfubolfu , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I am a new customer, who loves the 7 Pro and I am still learning all the features in Android 10. I have one thing missing quite a bit, the notification with a LED light like green, red or blue or so on for any income notification. Maybe it could be built in the screen or somewhere, like other phones. On the other hand I really like the screen with no distractions. The 7 Pro is an amazing phone and it is the first premium one for me, so I still have to get used to it.

templeofdoom likes this.
  2. rolfubolfu
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

3. J1546839436048
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

J1546839436048 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I've noticed that when I listen to pod cast my phone closes and starts it over. ( this could be a user error) it would be nice if it wouldn't close out.

4. templeofdoom
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

templeofdoom , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Overall I think it's great, but if I had to suggest anything I'd say a one handed mode and or an automatic dark mode that comes on at night.
    Edit: A true ambient display option would also be awesome.

#ExtraStuffingPlease

Last edited: Nov 21, 2019

5. nherchenroder
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

6. Mronin
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

templeofdoom likes this.
  7. rolfubolfu
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

8. templeofdoom
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

templeofdoom , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I love this idea, that would be awesome!

9. Arnab_1997
    Froyo Nov 21, 2019

Arnab_1997 , via OnePlus 5 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    The ability to change LED colour per app based. We assign different colors and blinking speed to different apps like in OP1 CYANOGEN OS.
    #ExtraStuffingPlease

10. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Nov 21, 2019

luigimario , Nov 21, 2019 :
    Thanks! Love your user name!!

[​IMG]

Ruby G. likes this.
  11. Bironsito , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I believe really would be great if there was a possible upgrade so the camera software, I have a OnePlus 7 pro and it would be nice to have that feature of the OnePlus 7t has macro mode, I would love that feature and also dark mode everything, Instagram is a strain on the eyes.#ExtraStuffingPlease

12. bryan__x
    Cupcake Nov 21, 2019

bryan__x , Nov 21, 2019 :
    I think one of the best things that OnePlus can do, which would probably be a first, would be a dedicated driving mode. It would be like do not disturb, but it would be enhanced for driving. It would have options, such as how long should it last, should it stop when the phone detects no more movement, or stating if it should stop as soon as the destination is reached. It would also have options of which notifications would be stated out loud. Default settings would be that the navigation system and messages/calls from favorite contacts would be stated out loud by the Google Assistant or some other text-to-speech. Finally it'd probably block any attempt to send a text message until the vehicle stops or reaches it's destination based on the settings you choose.

MosheG1 likes this.
  13. B1558123893343 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    1. getting Google security updates monthly not 2 months old.
    2. give us the choice to have Google apps rather than yours. for instance I want the Google camera app not your camera app I want the Google dialer and text messaging app not yours. we can't even go to the play Store and install those apps.
    3. cut T-Mobile the middleman out of updates update should come directly from you OS updates should be out faster.
    4. get rid of the curved glass it causes all sorts of problems first when reading text and you want to select a text that just happens to be in that area you can't select it. second when trying to find a case to protect the screen you can't the current cases including yours don't go up high enough that if the phone was dropped it would crack the Case does not go up high enough on that curve. get rid of the curve.

14. BigFootToo , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 21, 2019 :
    you can use Google Apps. you can download the camera, dialer, contacts, etc and use them as defaults. I use most GApps. I'm using OnePlus camera though. but my phone, contacts, news, strictly Google. You can hide Apps you're not using.

15. BhavyaMehta0786
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 21, 2019

BhavyaMehta0786 , Nov 21, 2019 :
    This would have been pretty cool for other countries as well @Ruby G. but I can understand that Thanksgiving and other festivals aren't quite celebrated in other countries.

16. B1558123893343 , via OnePlus 7 Pro T-Mobile , Nov 21, 2019 :
    you can't find nor install Google's camera app from the play store it's not there.you can however go to websites like APKmirror and download it on your phone outside of the Google play store which is not the safe thing to do. I do have the messenger app from the play store so you are correct with that I do believe the dialer I still haven't found it yet in the play Store. however the point is Google had a vulnerability in there camera app that allowed hackers to activate your camera access all your photos so forth but they fixed it. do we know if it's fixed in the OnePlus camera app? well Google's camera app we know it gets updated from the play Store we don't have to wait for it to go to T-Mobile back to OnePlus back to T-Mobile so on. even if we had Google's camera app OnePlus camera app is still installed if it has a vulnerability we're still subject to that. anyway all keep looking for the camera app in the play store. thanks for your input. love my OnePlus phone I'll never go back to a pixel. there is so much to love about the OnePlus.

17. Ruby G.
    NA Community Manager Nov 21, 2019

luigimario and BhavyaMehta0786 like this.
  18. DesmondW
    Donut Nov 21, 2019

DesmondW , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 21, 2019 :
    1. support Google assistant for phone instead oneplus own phone app. which means it can support assistant to answer the phone for us
    2. implementation of Google assistant 2 once it available for third party phone company (other than pixel)
    3. quick button from draw down to switch tones( dark mode /light/colorful)
    4. automatically change dark and light tones depending on sunrise and sunset
    5. work with Koodo, fido, virgin mobile in Canada to support VoLTE.
    6. support Chinese bus transportation card in Oxygen OS
    7. support copy unencrypted NFC fob into phone as key

#ExtraStuffingPlease

chetanksurya likes this.
  19. DesmondW
    Donut Nov 21, 2019