US Brand Ambassadors Discuss: Favorite Details of Android vs. iOS

1. Danielarr45
    Honeycomb Sep 19, 2019

Danielarr45 , Sep 19, 2019 :
    I feel your pain. While Android offers so much freedom, the delays by weeks if not months for the newest OS is simply not acceptable in the modern digital world. Apple, whether or not you like thier products, got this right. Google needs to step up and own the updates across all Android powered devices.

TonyTechBytes and dattran98 like this.
  2. Drevor
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2019

Drevor , Sep 22, 2019 :
    My smartphone road trip: Meizu - Sony - iphone 5c - iphone 6- iphone 7 plus - Oneplus 7 pro. I love all the leatest and greatest technology anytime they were available on the market. I also question myself if this product real worth it? Thought out the specs, OS, durability, future selling value etc. At this point, I think Oneplus did a great job of interesting me and also a person who like me. One thing I think Apple did really great is it's product holds second hand selling value so well.
    Features I miss from iphone: Air drop, Video quality, App store.

Fighting! Oneplus team

TonyTechBytes likes this.
  3. cliveren13
    Donut Sep 23, 2019

cliveren13 , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I love both platforms I've upgraded my iPhone xs max to the 11pro max at a good price got 600 for it at the Apple store OnePlus is only offering 150 for my 6T so I'll keep it and wait for the 7T I use the Microsoft launcher as I'm beta testing it so I switch between OnePlus launcher and Microsoft for me I've used just about slot of different Android phones and I love OnePlus the whole package just feels right I started from the 3T and I couldn't get over using it all the time so it's either a OnePlus device or my iPhone

TonyTechBytes likes this.
  4. SeaRefractor
    Froyo Sep 23, 2019

SeaRefractor , Sep 23, 2019 :
    I used to use iPhones up to the 4S before it was eventually dropped for iOS updates. At that time, the retina display along with it's compact size and build quality, nothing could be better. VP at the company switched to Samsung phone with Android, so naturally I did as well to provide support. Those were the years, he would upgrade and I would get a free upgrade to help support. Could have started my own review channel on YouTube, but was too busy to work.

Fast forward and I work at a different organization, one that I really appreciate and enjoy, but no free phones. This means that I research for the best possible value and long term support. Having kids means I don't have the disposable funds to upgrade every year. Other than larger displays, I didn't see any real innovation for some time in the Apple space. In fact it went backwards with the removal of TouchID and only having one type of biometric unlock. Battery performance throttling the speed and whatnot.

OnePlus and the very flexible Android OS definitely gets the job done well and with a variety of choices for biometric u locking and more. When is Apple going to embrace more Bluetooth codecs for example. Android with the bullets 2 wireless and Aptx HD for example show Android also really sounds much better as well.

OnePlus awesome value for the price also means I have more funds available for my Guitar habit.

Ruby G. and TonyTechBytes like this.
  5. Lei Z.
    Test Engineer Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Sep 24, 2019

6. Lei Z.
    Test Engineer Staff Member OnePlus Bug Hunter Sep 24, 2019

7. 你好朋友
    Cupcake Oct 2, 2019