did that already
    nice call!
    so obvious! how did I miss that!
    it's been done already

cdnfarmer likes this.
  2. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2019

MosheG1 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 27, 2019 :
    I did mention that, bit you got a lot of good ones also!

cdnfarmer likes this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    cdnfarmer , Nov 27, 2019 :
    FileDash animation.

FileManager>FileDash (icon unique to OnePlus) then a description appear with what to do and when there is another OnePlus device then animation occurs as the file is being transferred. Screenshot_20191126-192853__01.jpg

MosheG1 likes this.
  4. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

It was posted before. I made a video. But it got lost among all the posts. I think that this hightlight a key thing about this scavenger hunt. It is great activity and even if you look through each page it is easy to miss an item already posted

bhaumikbheda and MosheG1 like this.
  5. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2019

bhaumikbheda and cdnfarmer like this.
  6. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

Thanks.
    Yes you did and i wanted to highlight it and give you credit. I did look through the pages and missed yours that is why I edited that comment to acknowledge your post.

I also saw others did same I did ... But hey what is the best is people are getting involved.

You have a good observation. Are you a scientist by any chance?o_O I really like this scavenger hunt really gets my energy going as it brings out my scientists training for observation of details.

MosheG1 likes this.
  7. bhaumikbheda
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    bhaumikbheda , Nov 27, 2019 :
    Lock Screen Animations -

1. Top left corner - Mobile Carrier & Calling Mode (T-Mobile WiFi Calling) starts with T-Mobile and WiFi Calling moves in to push out T-Mobile.

2. The small face emoji - Keeps blinking for 5 seconds to detect a face to unlock phone.

3. The face emoji turns into a redo emoji with no face detected, tap here to try again at the bottom of the screen.

4. When you tap on the bottom center of the screen swipe up to unlock pops up and the screen details are swiped up.

5. Incorrect Finger on Fingerprint scanner - Not Recognized and vibration.

6. When you swipe up, the small face emoji enlarges and keeps blinking for 5 seconds and then displays no face detected. Tap here to try again. When you tap again, the face emoji starts blinking again.

7. Entering passcode, every number gets covered in a bubble as you tap.

8. Swipe Up - Emergency - Emergency Rescue - It turns into a red button with animation from the center to end - Tap again to open

9. Tap on the camera icon - Swipe from icon for camera

10. Tap on the voice assist icon - Swipe from icon for voice assist

11. When you enter a wrong PIN the phone vibrates and WRONG PIN message pops up which moves horizontally.

12. When you tap on the settings icon - Enter Pin pops up

13. When you try placing your hand near the top of the screen - Pocket Mode is on animation pops up with 2 concentric circles expanding and then disappearing, and 2 more take the place.

Some of these may already be covered, I may even be missing a couple of animations!

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019

MosheG1 likes this.
  8. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2019

I am a student at the moment, and wow! what kind of science are you studying?

cdnfarmer likes this.
  9. Vansh99
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 27, 2019

MosheG1 likes this.
  10. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2019

11. MosheG1
    Jelly Bean Nov 27, 2019

nice! most of them weren't covered

bhaumikbheda likes this.
  12. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

I did nutrition and diabetes research. Then I applied those skills when I did program evaluation and farmed.

Last edited: Nov 27, 2019

MosheG1 likes this.
  13. Vansh99

Vansh99 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Nov 27, 2019 :
    Well yeah, correct ._. I did realize that after a while but I already posted, didn't bother removing considering there are multiple Android features being highlighted as OxygenOS feature as well ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

MosheG1 likes this.
  14. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    Notification of battery drains:
    1. When at 15% the battery turns red
    2. Another notification shows up on the left indication with a warning sign Screenshot_20191126-210520__01.jpg
    3. When battery percentage is 5% or lower there is an exclamation point in the right side icon highlighting the change and importance of plugging in the battery ASAP.
    Screenshot_20191126-210520__01__01.jpg

MosheG1 likes this.
  15. bhaumikbheda
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2019

MosheG1 likes this.
  16. Vansh99

MosheG1 likes this.
  17. cdnfarmer
    KitKat Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    Not sure if this was posted. I didn't see it.
    On the temperature widget (homescreen), the 1 is in red.
    Screenshot_20191126-211554__01.jpg

Anshu3110 and MosheG1 like this.
  18. bhaumikbheda
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    Home Screen Animations -

1. Pulling down the notifications tab - The tiles move as we pull down the entire bar.

2. Tap on the tiles (WiFi, Mobile data, etc.) - They change to the accent color if turned on and grey when turned off. (22 tiles, 44 animations for turning off and on. WiFi, Bluetooth, Airplane Mode, DND have more animations)

3. Switching between WiFi and Mobile Data. Turning on Airplane Mode switches off WiFi and Mobile Data and the same gets updated on the top bar and WiFi icon turns grey. Mobile data cannot be turned on, however, WiFi can be. (

4. Battery Saver - When you turn it on a notification pops up stating how much longer the battery can last based on the usage. When you do that a couple of times, a notification pops up if you would like to schedule the battery saver.

5. Tap and hold to activate the customization - Wallpapers, Widgets, Home Settings

6. Move all home icons to the left button and an undo animation.

7. Wallpapers - Home Screen and Lock Screen animation as you change the wallpapers (total of 16 animations - 7 each for the inbuilt wallpapers and 1 photo which you may have used previously as wallpaper.

8. Widget Animation

9. Split Screen gesture to open hidden applications

10. As you tap on the application icon, the application opens up from the spot it is on the screen. the camera opens from the right bottom. Phone from the left bottom, etc.

MosheG1 likes this.

19. MosheG1 likes this.
  20. bhaumikbheda
    Honeycomb Nov 27, 2019

Stickied Post
    Camera Animations -

1. As you change between modes, the mode icon enlarges on the center of the screen. (8 animations for 8 modes)

2. When you swipe up for changing modes, the mode drawer opens smoothing and takes the place of the shutter button, swapping camera and gallery.

3. Photo Mode -
    • Timer - 3s, 5s, 10s, No Timer. The appropriate icon gets displayed based on what is selected.
    • Aspect Ratio - 4:3, Full Screen and 1:1, based on what is selected the field of view changes.
    • Flash - No Flash, Auto, On - If there is insufficient light when on Auto Flash - Flash On pops up, The same message is displayed when kept on Flash On mode.
    • HDR - No HDR, Auto, On - When on Auto, if HDR is running HDR message pops up. Same when on HDR on.
    • Zoom - when you tap on 1x, it goes to 2x and comes back to 1x when tapped again. When you hold and scroll anticlockwise, the zoom scale pops up from 1x, 2x to 8x, and pops the zoom in a bubble as you move ahead or behind (1.2x, 1.3x, 1.4x........7.9x,8x)
    • Swapping Camera - the icon rotates as the camera is swapped
    • When you tap on the gallery, it pops up from the right and if you swipe from top to bottom you get back to the camera app.
    4. Video Mode - The recording settings (1080 P, 1080 P 60fps, 4K, 4K 60 FPS). Flash - the same as Photomode.

5. Portrait - Depth effect bubble turns green when the phone is held at an appropriate distance from the subject or else it turns grey. more light needed message if insufficient light in the scene.

6. Nightscape - when you hit the shutter - capturing, keep steady pops up and then captured, optimizing....

7. Pro Mode -
    • As you move the phone around, the histogram keeps changing and so does the horizontal reference line.
    • Saved Custom modes - C1, C2. As you tap on them, the camera settings auto-populate.
    • Raw - Turned on/off
    • The manual wheels for changing - ISO, White Balance, Shutter Speed, Focus and Exposure Level
    8. Panorama - The animation to move to the right.
    Move slowly message if moving too fast.
    Could not be captured due to vertical displacement.
    Capture stopped, camera moving backwards

9. Flash disabled due to low battery

10. AE/AF Lock

11. Exposure control when you tap and focus on the subject.

cdnfarmer likes this.