Usable OnePlus One Accessories (Case Cover + Screen Protector)

1. Vectrexer
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

Vectrexer , Jul 29, 2014 :
    I love my phone to have some protection out of the box. The OnePlus One is a well built phone and seems pretty tough. But I know from my past usage use. I will usually have one or two short drops when getting used to a new smartphone. So I knew I wanted protection for the case and screen right away.

However, no one wants to add more weight and bulk than needed. This means different things to different people. For some a simple bumper case. For others a fully armored phone. For my personal comfort I have found a slimcase cover shell and hard screen protector suits my need perfectly.

Pics and item sources below.

Pics of my OnePlus One with slimcase cover and and screen protector installed:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Items I have purchased:

Slimcase:
    A purchase via eBay.
    Matte Hard Shield Cover Case For OnePlus A0001 One+
    ebay item link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=151352162455

This case fit perfectly!
    Easy to get in, and out of the slimcase. But not too easy that it would fall off.
    Excellent grip feel.
    Does not easily attract dirt. But when it does it is easy to clean.
    The dark red color is just right. Closer to the bottom image.
    Low cost.
    Very fast delivery. (within one week to the USA west coast.) A couple of days after my One arrived.
    [​IMG] [​IMG] Super

Hard Screen Protector:
    Quality 0.3mm 9H anti-explosion Tempered Glass Screen Protector Film for Phones
    ebay item link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=271533598228

The hard screen protector delivered was much better than I expected. The item that was actually delivery was the a realtively generic box labeled item with a Glass tR quality product.

Everything needed for a perfect installation was included.
    Instructions were clear and easy to follow.
    Excellent fit.
    No bubbles!
    Absolutely clear. The install kit had the items need to ensure no dust came between the protector and the OnePlus!
    Perfect texture! I could not ask for better.
    Operation of the OnePlus One was unaffected in any way.
    Delivery was quick!

eBay Ad pic:
    [​IMG]

Pic of the actual item box delivered.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Raptor619 likes this.
  2. omninous
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

omninous , Jul 29, 2014 :
    This actually looks great. I was thinking of going naked (when i actually get an invite) but this looks very decent too.

3. RauhWeltBegriff
    Honeycomb Jul 29, 2014

RauhWeltBegriff , Jul 29, 2014 :
    "Bulletproof Screen Protector"

...for some reason I HIGHLY doubt that description is 100% accurate haha but thanks for this post! it's great seeing people finally give feedback on which protection accessories are actually good.

4. deejay01
    KitKat Jul 29, 2014

5. TheLastCookie
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

TheLastCookie , Jul 29, 2014 :
    If the combo of these two is <$15, I will certainly get these! The ebay link for the screen protector doesn't work, btw

6. Vectrexer
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

Unlike some others who have a budget, and a will, to shoot their phones with pistol and rifle rounds, I doubt that my Steyr pistols will be testing the bullet proof nature of the screen protector anytime soon. :)

7. Vectrexer
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

Just retried the screen protector link. works fine for me.

8. TheLastCookie
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

TheLastCookie , Jul 29, 2014 :
    Okay, yeah it works now. It didn't for a second.

9. Raptor619
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

10. the4endude
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 29, 2014

the4endude , Jul 29, 2014 :
    congrats my friend...looks very nice.was thinking about to get the same one...only in blue maybe...or navy blue.we'll see.hopefully by the end of this week i might get an invite.
    [​IMG]

11. kaboom31
    Gingerbread Jul 29, 2014

12. jptran04
    Cupcake Dec 8, 2014