USB C port issues

1. 10pellel
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

10pellel , Jan 29, 2020 :
    Hello everyone !!

I am curious if anyone else is have the same issue as I am with my OnePlus 6

I bought it on release and have loved it since day one. Although recently that magic is starting to fade. I can't seem to get it to dash charge anymore (at all) and as of recently I have a real hard time just trying to get it to charge.

It seems like it's a phone issue since I am able to use the cord for any other USB C devices. I've tried to clean out the port but have and no success with that either. I have never had my phone drop while charging or and issues until the past couple months.

Any insight or tips would be greatly appreciated!! I would rather like to keep this phone going for as long as possible. Hopefully I'll be able to make a jump like I did last time (+1 to the +6)

Edit: I have also never used any cord in my phone other than OEM OnePlus cords.

2. DrJMun
    KitKat Jan 29, 2020

Caomhin likes this.
  3. 10pellel
    Cupcake Jan 29, 2020

10pellel , Jan 29, 2020 :
    correct 10.3.0

4. DrJMun
    KitKat Jan 29, 2020

Caomhin and Kytharsis like this.
  5. Kytharsis
    Nougat Jan 29, 2020

Kytharsis , Jan 29, 2020 :
    It's one thing to ask myself, it's another to have someone else ask too.

6. Caomhin
    KitKat Jan 30, 2020

Caomhin , via OnePlus 6T , Jan 30, 2020 :
    Clean the ports on the Phone, charger, and both ends of the USB cable with a dry toothbrush, Android 10 is more sensitive to connections than previous versions.

Kytharsis and DrJMun like this.