USB type c headphone issue ~ 7T Pro Mclaren Edition

1. arefim
    Cupcake Dec 27, 2019

arefim , Dec 27, 2019 :
    Hi
    can anyone please let me know why i need to restart the phone when i want to use the Oneplus branded USB Type C headphones. is there any work around to avoid this. Once the phone is restarted, its works fine. Again if i pulls it out..may be after a while its not working as well. i have to restart the phone to found the headphone.
    Waiting for some experts solution.
    regards.

2. AKHENAX
    Cupcake Jan 9, 2020

AKHENAX , Jan 9, 2020 :
    Same issue, but with the OnePlus 7 Pro. This is a recent phenomenon. It's annoying, considering this was working perfectly in the beginning.

3. hytown
    Cupcake Jan 16, 2020

4. soccastar123
    Froyo Jan 16, 2020

soccastar123 , Jan 16, 2020 :
    There is an update being pushed by TMobile now that will fix various bugs including the GPS issue that some people have.

5. kunalneo
    Cupcake Feb 14, 2020

kunalneo , Feb 14, 2020 :
    Having similar issues on the OP7T. USB C headphones are not recognised and I need to restart the phone. Highly annoying.

6. StudioAGT
    Donut Feb 20, 2020

StudioAGT , Feb 20, 2020 :
    If you mean the OnePlus Type-C bullet headphones, there's a note on the product page at the bottom:

"This function will be automatically turned off after 10 minutes inactivity, it may not be compatible with other Android-based smartphones, please check with your manufacturer.)"

I also have the 7T Pro McLaren but not these headphones so take this knowledge with a grain of salt. Maybe the headphones check out after 10 minutes of being plugged in with nothing happening. If you find this not to be the case, then direct your issue to OnePlus themselves for better service.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Feb 20, 2020

7. Jaronimo_
    Donut Feb 20, 2020

Jaronimo_ , Feb 20, 2020 :
    I have a different problem mine keeps opening the telephone app every 4 minutes.