Useful update request via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. aakarsh08
    Cupcake Sep 18, 2020

aakarsh08 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 18, 2020 :
    Dear Oneplus Team,

I have recently used my old huawei device and there is a good feature i found i think i should let you guys know about that so we can use that same feature in our device to so the feature is after 100% charge the device automatically stop taking charging and make a slow buzz sound which show us that the phone battery is completely charged that feature is useful because that increase the battery life because sometimes it happens with me as well while working i plug my phone into charger and forget to remove that from the charging socket i hope this will work to make our devices better

Hats off oneplus!!!

gandham@19 likes this.
  2. pablofg1978
    Nougat Head Moderator Sep 18, 2020

pablofg1978 , Sep 18, 2020 :
    can you show any proof that this feature improve the battery life?
    All phones stops charging the battery once reaches 100% and if you keep it plugged it only maintain the level.

akks, donPepitoGrillo and Artemus. like this.
  3. donPepitoGrillo
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 18, 2020

donPepitoGrillo , Sep 18, 2020 :
    As Pablo has said, producing a sound makes no sense since the battery stops charging. At that point, the phone uses the power it needs directly from the charger, not from the battery.

Another thing could be to play a sound when your battery reaches certain % (e.g. 80%). For me that is better than charging it to 100% all times.

By the way, there are a lot of apps out there which will allow you to have that "feature"

yashvidrohi and akks like this.