Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 2, 2015

2. edogjh
    Froyo Mar 2, 2015

edogjh , Mar 2, 2015 :
    hoping to wake up and see it say "out for delivery"

3. Prison Mike
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2015

Prison Mike , Mar 2, 2015 :
    Nope nothing. This is the delayed update I got last night, "February 28, 2015 , 7:21 pm, Departed USPS Facility, BETHPAGE, NY". Then I figured because of Sunday there would be no update.

4. edogjh
    Froyo Mar 2, 2015

edogjh , Mar 2, 2015 :
    Says delivery date for March 3rd but is out for delivery today. FINALLY!

PatsyG and i5xswipe like this.
  5. Prison Mike
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2015

Prison Mike , Mar 2, 2015 :

Same. It should be in my mailmans truck right now. It's still gonna be a few more hours until he shows up.
    [​IMG]

6. i5xswipe

i5xswipe , Mar 2, 2015 :
    EDIT: I see it is out for delivery. You should update your OP reflecting the current status!

Give it a few days and be patient. We just got off of the weekend. USPS is closed on the weekend and they have the slowest and worst tracking update. You should see it or tracker updating this week.

If you file a PayPal or OPO ticket you might do more harm then good at this moment. It took me 10-15 days to receive mine due to the processing window hitting the weekend and then shipping hitting the following weekend.

Just remember you have to have someone sign for the package at first delivery. After that it will be held at your local post office for thirty days. You have to pick it up. Following delivery attempts will not be made.

7. savay
    Cupcake Mar 2, 2015

savay , Mar 2, 2015 :
    @i5xswipe I too have been waiting patiently with some frustrating USPS tracking nonsense. It was finally out for delivery this morning - I knew it was going to arrive while I was at work. I left a note with my signature requesting they leave it, I doubted this would be sufficient but I figured it was worth a shot. The tracking now says it was "Undeliverable as Addressed." I know from other users on here that their tracking has said this but yet it was delivered anyway. Do you think this is because of the signature issue?

Thanks
    Hoping everyone else waiting gets a nice OPO surprise today.

8. Prison Mike
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2015

Markh2000, edogjh and SoniaB like this.
  9. chopchopw

chopchopw , Mar 2, 2015 :
    its actually a lot better than it used to be. tracking actually works now, for the most part.

10. i5xswipe

i5xswipe , Mar 2, 2015 :
    More then likely. Hopefully you can stop by the post office after work today or before work tomorrow, maybe lunch, to sign for the package. Be sure you have identification matching your address.

savay and SoniaB like this.
  11. gianstevens
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2015

edogjh likes this.
  12. edogjh
    Froyo Mar 2, 2015

edogjh , Mar 2, 2015 :
    Typing on it right now! Finally!

Markh2000, savay, Slydelix and 2 others like this.
  13. SoniaB
    Head Moderator, Community Hero 2020 Head Moderator Mar 2, 2015

SoniaB , Mar 2, 2015 :
    Congrats!!!

edogjh and sh3llshock like this.
  14. Prison Mike
    Gingerbread Mar 2, 2015

Markh2000, SoniaB and edogjh like this.
  15. Slydelix
    Jelly Bean Mar 2, 2015

OALEXANDER likes this.
  16. OALEXANDER