USPS - New Shipping Option for our Canadian Fans

1. Felchy Donut Dec 4, 2014

Felchy, Dec 4, 2014 :
    One week in and I'm pretty happy with the OPO. I got it rooted without difficulty.

I ordered both the Diztronic and Ringke Fusion cases and I prefer the Diztronic. I also just put my Casebase glass screen protector on and I'm really happy with that too. Seems like the best deal out there at US$15 for a two pack on Amazon (free shipping from the UK - check the 'Other sellers' link).

2. saxondog Donut Dec 6, 2014

saxondog, Dec 6, 2014 :
    Got my OPO via DHL and duty was just over $20.00 CAD.

Love the phone but found out I cant use it for work because Cyanogen is not supported by AirWatch, which is a total drag...My bad because I noted there is a forum with just that very subject, so I could have saved $400 and disappointment.:(

andyouarewhat likes this.
  3. andyouarewhat Donut Dec 8, 2014

andyouarewhat, Dec 8, 2014 :
    A fellow Canadian wants to help another?
    My One got smashed accidentally by a car. I need a new One urgently. Can someone please help with an invite? I can't live without my One.

Thanks in advance

4. freakiefidouser Gingerbread Dec 8, 2014

freakiefidouser, Dec 8, 2014 :
    The son of my colleague had a One, but dropped it and it broke. He sent it in and has to pay $200 for the replacement. So why do you need an invite when you can call them up. They have records of your purchase.

5. dminkin Cupcake Dec 12, 2014

dminkin, Dec 12, 2014 :
    Do not be surprised if your OPO takes longer than usual and/or you getting a call from DHL. I just got a call from DHL telling me that Canada customs is stopping all packages from OnePlus because they have been declaring the phones value incorrectly (90$) and Canada Customs found out (it's not like if the price is online or anything). What sucks even more is apparently I will have to pay the fine for the misdeclaration. Awesome, going to have to go and deal with Canadian Customs tomorrow. Plus I ordered the phone during Black Friday Sale. So far not quite happy with customer service.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2014

6. freakiefidouser Gingerbread Dec 12, 2014

freakiefidouser, Dec 12, 2014 :
    I find that pretty interesting since I have seen two packages from Rosemead. I know that they are Ones and that the declared value is NOT $90 USD. As a matter of fact it is being listed as $249 USD. The E-14's from the CBSA have dinged the buys are $43.50 and $43.70 here in Vancouver.

Currently waiting for a $40 accessories from Rosemead as well. Hopefully there should be no problems since the CBSA for CPC is not the ones for DHL.

7. jjppttccbb Jelly Bean Dec 12, 2014

jjppttccbb, Dec 12, 2014 :
    I understand this was a few weeks ago, but you paid no duty or extra expenses at all? I'm in the same area so I'd like to know :D
    Thanks

8. Ben Ben Cupcake Dec 17, 2014

Ben Ben, Dec 17, 2014 :
    I ordered my phone last Thursday, and got it yesterday. Absolutely no problems with delivery times, nor with customs. I shipped with DHL and paid no customs or duties. I guess I lucked out :D. Btw: I live in Vancouver, BC.

9. Carlitocarlin Cupcake Feb 13, 2015

Carlitocarlin, Feb 13, 2015 :
    I haven't been able to even get past the order screen, I keep getting "Your order cannot be completed at this time as there is no shipping methods available for it. Please make neccessary changes in your shipping address."

Anyone have any luck with this?

10. dwarf84 Cupcake Feb 25, 2015

11. SoniaB Nougat Senior Moderator Feb 25, 2015

SoniaB, Feb 25, 2015 :
    No update yet :(