verdict on the tempered glass screen protector, which one do you HAVE?

1. Simone Pietro Saragosa
    Froyo Sep 17, 2014

Simone Pietro Saragosa , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Got a Nillkin
    Got a Nillkin, works fine for me...

2. ddalley
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

3. hazzavg
    KitKat Sep 17, 2014

simonyip likes this.
  4. rockerao
    Cupcake Sep 17, 2014

rockerao , Sep 17, 2014 :
    I have a question guys... seems that i have messed the inner side of tempered glass (the side which goes on display). is there any way i can fix it so there will be no dust or fingerprints?

simonyip likes this.
  5. eckbauer
    KitKat Sep 17, 2014

6. JBCJackson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2014

JBCJackson , Sep 20, 2014 :
    I already have the phone mate the only invites I need are for friends of mine who REALLY want the phone.
    I already have the phone. Lol the only invites I need are for friends that really want the phone :p if you get any inbox me

simonyip likes this.
  7. ogriff
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2014

ogriff , Sep 20, 2014 :
    Orzly here. On my second one. Saved my screen once already.

simonyip likes this.
  8. Privacy_Pilot
    Froyo Sep 23, 2014

Privacy_Pilot , Sep 23, 2014 :
    Got the MIME Ghost Glass today !
    Delivery ? 6 days (including the weekend). I live in Switzerland and yesterday it was bank holiday, so it was really quick !

I used to hate screen protectors, but I have to admit that this one is a really good product in my opinion.
    I'm posting from my OPO and I can't tell the difference. Easy installation, great feeling on touch and amazing transparency. Really impressed.

I'll post tomorrow some pics.

Take care

simonyip likes this.
  9. simonyip
    Gingerbread Sep 24, 2014

simonyip , Sep 24, 2014 :
    a few ppl here claimed that if you used light soup to clean it and let it dry it could "fix" the glass screen. I have never tried that when I screwed up installing one on my friend's OPO. I just gave him my spare Orzly one instead of trying to fix it.

10. juicy123
    Eclair Oct 2, 2014

juicy123 , Oct 2, 2014 :
    Also ordered Ultimate Shield to try it out.
    And that's a very good point there. I guess all screen protectors that are more than a half millimeter smaller than the phone surface will have the same problem really...

Also I ordered a Godosmith and some other no name brand to compare :)
    I would have ordered an Orzly too IF it wasn't for the damn amazon shipping rates being so ridiculously high for international buyers....just not worth it for me.

11. juicy123
    Eclair Oct 2, 2014

Last edited: Oct 2, 2014

simonyip likes this.
  12. rajanzc
    Froyo Jan 6, 2015

13. REDSON28
    Honeycomb Feb 27, 2015

14. pdfaasse
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2015

15. danj864
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2015

16. hydrotherion
    Eclair Feb 27, 2015

hydrotherion , Feb 27, 2015 :
    I used the orzly one at first. Great protector. My phone was on a table and when a metal tool fell. It grazed my screen. Cracked the glass protector but my oneplus screen was fine. Ordered the casebase. Pretty much the same as the orzly but for slightly more you get two. When i was waiting for the casebase protector. I used a plastic protector..... Very big difference! Now i have a spare. :)

17. mwayner
    Lollipop Feb 27, 2015

mwayner , Feb 27, 2015 :
    RhinoSheild. It ain't tempered glass but whatever it is, it sure can take a beating.

18. corchea
    Jelly Bean Feb 27, 2015

corchea , Feb 27, 2015 :
    Nilkin 9H..... purchased at ali.... express..... good quality for about USD 6

19. tarsellis
    Froyo Feb 28, 2015

tarsellis , Feb 28, 2015 :
    Orzly 0.24mm glass, Tudia slim-fit Cygen case, "Verizon" shell belt clip holster for Samsong Note 3.

The Orzly glass was expensive, but worth it. The rounded edges make it soft, even without a case, and the surface is smooth, and it applied and there's not a single bubble or imperfection, you can only tell that it's there when you look at the speaker, where the single cut out is. Turns out, I like just the one cutout, LED and camera are not obscured, but there's only one spot to be seen and for dust to collect.

Tudia case is nice. Slip, but tough. The middle of the back is a bit slippery, not nearly as nice as the texture on the phone itself. But the edges and top/bottom are very stick and the phohne isn't going to slip out of your hand. But if it does, it'll survive.

The "Verizon" (I think it's technically unbranded Adurdo") Samsung Galaxy Note 3 case sucks. But the hip holster/belt clip is good. This is what I got it for, just the belt clip. The OPO in the Tudia case slips into it nicely and easily, but is deceptively secure. It's not going to fall out by accident, and not going to get knocked off your belt either. But it's easy to slip in and out.

All in all, I feel like I made the perfect choice. Everything feels nice, and works and fits quite well.

20. a1arroyo
    Gingerbread Feb 28, 2015