Very Less Audio Issue While on Call - [ Mainly While Using Bluetooth Headset ] via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black

1. shahkawnain , via OnePlus 9R Carbon Black , Dec 2, 2021 :
    Hello!
    I'm a OnePlus 9R user and i have been recently facing an issue of getting low audio from device while playing any multimedia content ( Youtube Videos, Instagram Reels, Gallery Videos etc) during an ongoing call, both while using a bluetooth headset (OnePlus Buds Z) and without headset too. The Audio coming from the headset/speaker of the multimedia content is very low, but the call audio is perfectly fine, only the above multimedia content is affected.
    I've suddenly faced this issue, this thing didn't happen due to an system update or anything because since the last system update i.e OxygenOS 11.2.5.5 that arrived in september, there was no issue after the but i noticed it suddenly after many months, so this issue might have nothing to do with software update bugs.

Is there anything that i can do to get this issue fixed.

Thanks!

2. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Dec 2, 2021

Tokolozi , Dec 2, 2021 :
    I guess it's because it prioritizes the audio call. I mean why else would you be in a call to not listen to it.