Very low media volume coming when I am on call with Bluetooth earphones via OnePlus 7 Pro

1. ritikabajaj3
    Cupcake Apr 30, 2021

ritikabajaj3 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Apr 30, 2021 :
    Hi,

I am facing issues whenever I am on normal voice call or whatsapp call. If my device is connected with Bluetooth earphones (oneplus wireless z) and if i play any media on my phone or youtube or Instagram, the audio is barely audible. I tried resetting the earphones as well.

Please provide the solution asap.

O1563282030838 likes this.
  2. ChristianLotino
    Gingerbread May 1, 2021

ChristianLotino , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 1, 2021 :
    We can only provide atleast a suggestion if it works, not exactly a solutions since it doesn't guarantee ia fix. Anyway, is that already in the max volume? How about restarting the device itself. Is the problem really on your end or maybe the low volume is on the other line

3. Sanjoy+
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 1, 2021

4. ritikabajaj3
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

ritikabajaj3 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    Media volume is full. And we are facing issues with media volume which we play while on call like youtube videos or any gallery video so that doee not depend on the volume on the other line.
    And this issue exists to me only with bluetooth earphones.

5. Sanjog1plus7pro
    Cupcake May 3, 2021

Sanjog1plus7pro , via OnePlus 7 Pro , May 3, 2021 :
    Trying Filing complain on community

6. Avishek_92
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2021

Avishek_92 , Jun 20, 2021 :

Facing the same issue with my oneplus bullet wireless 2 headphones. While on video call via whatsapp or Duo or Teams. If any video is being played e.g while on screen share mode. The media volume is so low that it's almost inaudible. This happens even if the bluetooth and phone volume are both at the highest level. However, if the same is used without bluetooth headphones, ie., Via phone speakers then both the voice call volume and media volume is heard clearly. If any solution please suggest?

ritikabajaj3 likes this.
  7. ritikabajaj3
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2021

ritikabajaj3 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 20, 2021 :
    I have not received any solution yet. Still facing this issue.

8. Avishek_92
    Cupcake Jun 20, 2021

Avishek_92 , Jun 20, 2021 :
    Even support people said they don't have a solution and only took what I had to say as a feedback. Asked me to reset wifi and blutooth and delete stored data and Bluetooth cache. Already tried those and it doesn't work. Desperately need a solution to this issue.