Very Poor Service From Oneplus via OnePlus Community App

1. E1541481361253 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 27, 2021 :
    I Rahul big fan of oneplus mobile I used 1plus 3, 1plus 6 & recently I bought Nord but When I sent my Nord for repair on 6th October from that time my life is changed 😢 my mobile received at raipur service station on 11th October I called many times after that my mobile under repair. My mobile repaired on 22nd October but not yet my mobile dispatched.
    It means oneplus is proven itself--- Chinese mobile

2. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Oct 27, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Oct 27, 2021 :
    Why Chinese?
    OnePlus Nord assembled at Oppo's Greater Noida factory in India.

Contact OnePlus support Here

B_Wrath, H.S.S and Bobbie63 like this.

charanteja123 likes this.
  4. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 27, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 27, 2021 :
    😂😂 savage

5. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 27, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 27, 2021 :
    Well I disagree with you bcoz i had my phone repair at the service center at jaipur and it was on time.And It was booked by OnePlus care app.

6. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 27, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 27, 2021 :
    Not only that, one could also ask her/himself where the repair is taking place?:rolleyes:

Shailender Sharma likes this.
  7. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 27, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 27, 2021 :
    Well, tbh one can’t deny the communication isn’t, how should I say this, the best?

8. E1541481361253 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 28, 2021 :
    I will not get anything by spreading false rumours, I know what is happening to me right now

9. Tobikage
    Nougat Oct 28, 2021

Tobikage , Oct 28, 2021 :
    Yeah.. that's your problem to deal with.

10. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Oct 28, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Oct 28, 2021 :
    This is a users forum. Fellow users can only share their personal experiences with the CS here. Whether you like it or not. Users can't help you out with the CS issues. You have to follow it up yourself.

Last edited: Oct 28, 2021

Bobbie63 , H.S.S and Tobikage like this.
  11. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Oct 28, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Oct 28, 2021 :
    :p:D
    deal-with-it-cat-1.gif
    Really impressed with your clarity of thoughts on OnePlus CS issues. 👍

Bobbie63 , H.S.S and Tobikage like this.
  12. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 28, 2021 :
    Well to be clear i didn't said that every service center is top class i said in general way.Of course you could have some issue with communication but that doesn't mean what you experienced is being followed up by many. Also it was my experience.

13. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 28, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 28, 2021 :
    I didn't claimed that it is the best I just said my experience and of course you could Have communication problems and i agree with that but i was lucky to have good cs.🤟

14. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 28, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 28, 2021 :
    There will be always good and bad experiences. That's of all times and on these forums you only read the bad experiences.

However based on the reading I did, the issues people have, all have a common denominator, that's the communication which can't be a coincidence.

H.S.S and Shailender Sharma like this.
  15. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Maybe you are right,this should be taken up seriously by OnePlus.Hope they will create a better after sales service environment for its users.

16. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 29, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Yep and there it’s where it must happen, not on the forums. Unfortunately we see way too many issues taken to these forums, that could have easily been prevented.

17. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 29, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Yaa,i agree I think there should be a separate department for all this,i mean like for bugs there are bug hunters. Similarly anyone facing these kind of issues can report in the category of newly created service department which holds all the service centers.

18. Bobbie63
    Marshmallow Oct 29, 2021

Bobbie63 , Oct 29, 2021 :
    Has been suggested, didn’t happen, nor did any other suggestion unfortunately.

H.S.S and Shailender Sharma like this.
  19. Shailender Sharma
    Nougat Oct 30, 2021

Shailender Sharma , Oct 30, 2021 :
    Not going to happen anything unfortunately!:mad:

I have raised a query regarding RCC Points on 20th October, after multiple mails too & fro finally they understood the query on the 28th October.

Quoting the mail part -
    "Thank you for providing all the all the documents.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. I understand that you are inquiring about the RCC expired points.
    As per the information we received from your end we have escalated the issue to the concerned team, we request you to wait for some time, since we are trying our best to resolve your issue as soon as possible."

I don't expect any positive resolution from the CS team. The CS is inherently bad/worst from the beginning.:eek:

H.S.S likes this.
  20. H.S.S
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 30, 2021

H.S.S , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 30, 2021 :
    💔😡 behaving like immature kids.Instead they should do it even before the complain arrives.I feel they should spend more on this rather than marketing.