Very slow software bug fixes via OnePlus Community App

1. I1579671811380 , via OnePlus Community App , Apr 22, 2021 :
    It has been nearly an year since I raised issues such as bluetooth audio lag/noise and locked accessibility settings in OnePlus TV Q1 model. Frankly speaking I have now lost all hope that the software team will even bother to rectify these issues. It took them nearly 3-4 months to even resolve the basic issues such as hotstar roll back. Last time I asked in the community whether the software team even reads my complaints or not. At that time I did receive even receive a msg from the team. It gave me hope that the issues would be rectified but I was thoroughly disappointed. Initially I wanted to help improve the user experience of the TV. But frankly speaking seeing the slow response of OnePlus team, doesn't look like they really care to make it on of the best TVs in the market. Instead of following the OnePlus strategy (few products but one of the best) it is more of a Xiaomi strategy (releasing models after models without caring for software updates and user experience).

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    KitKat Apr 22, 2021

Yash Pratap Singh. , Apr 22, 2021 :
    We all are experiencing these issues, but all we can do is wait for the team to launch a new update with a fix....
    There is no oneplus team here, only users like you and me, so I don't think that you should expect a response from team here.