Very Strange OnePlus 2 Bugs

1. jakey1995abc
    Cupcake Feb 27, 2016

jakey1995abc , Feb 27, 2016 :
    Over the last week or so I have been experiencing some very strange issues.

During phone calls my phone will heat up and within minutes become completely unresponsive (no sound and black screen), then after a few minutes my phone will restart itself.
    Whenever I open up any call or text apps the app will instantly crash, taking me back to home screen of my phone.
    Every time I restart my phone random shortcut icons on my home screen will disappear.

There have been a few other weird things that have happened but can not think of them at the moment. I will add them once I remember the other bugs.

Any help on fixing these issues is greatly appreciated, but factory reset and other things along them lines are a last resort to me.

2. Tokolozi
    The Lab Reviewer - OPPO Find N Feb 27, 2016

Tokolozi , Feb 27, 2016 :
    Just to get some more info, what are some of these random shortcuts? And calling via 2g not wifi right?

3. matt_simpson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 27, 2016

4. Bhavyabirla
    Eclair Feb 27, 2016

Bhavyabirla , Feb 27, 2016 :
    Are there any apps that you have installed recently that have anything to do with keeping the proximity sensor on and the device awake!? That can be a cause

5. munisai619
    Donut Apr 3, 2016

munisai619 , Apr 3, 2016 :
    can someone help me over here .. my oneplus 2 is behaving strangly i.e.,when i try to open contacts,dailer or message closing immediately without any error message :( any solutions (sorry for bad english )

6. matthijs615
    Cupcake Apr 5, 2016

7. matt_simpson
    Ice Cream Sandwich Apr 5, 2016

matt_simpson , Apr 5, 2016 :
    try wiping the cache in recovery