Video Calling on LTE

1. M1534340744433 Cupcake Sep 14, 2018 at 11:56 AM

Rahstyles likes this.
  2. deangilvin Honeycomb Sep 14, 2018 at 12:34 PM

Tommy11, otto2, Aks41179 and 2 others like this.
  3. Intruder71 KitKat Sep 14, 2018 at 12:36 PM

Intruder71, Sep 14, 2018 at 12:36 PM :
    WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING
    Lol make something like Samsung pay funny silly cupcake .

4. Rahstyles Donut Sep 14, 2018 at 1:09 PM

Rahstyles, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:09 PM :
    Samsung pay is diffrent from apple pay and google pay.. it uses the MST so you can basically use it anywhere.. Gpay and apple pay sucks.. You need nfc terminals and most stores wont pay for that so it sucks...

They should have there own Onepay where they can use the same MST tech as samsung and have one solution to pay for everything and it works 99% of all places hence onepay.

Hitesh_Tyagi likes this.
  5. M1536927121944 Cupcake Sep 14, 2018 at 1:12 PM

6. M1534340744433 Cupcake Sep 14, 2018 at 1:12 PM

M1534340744433, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:12 PM :

Intruder71

WHY ARE YOU SHOUTING
    Lol make something like Samsung pay funny silly cupcake .​

Samsung pay uses both NFC and Magnetic Strip to pay its the best and in india Google pay and apple pay is not available One Plus Should introduce something bases on the nfc payments.

7. Intruder71 KitKat Sep 14, 2018 at 1:13 PM

Intruder71, Sep 14, 2018 at 1:13 PM :
    But Oneplus are not going to do that, they are nowhere near big enough to think about it..
    Its not going to happen..

otto2 and deangilvin like this.
  8. GopalB. Marshmallow Sep 14, 2018 at 2:20 PM

9. GopalB. Marshmallow Sep 14, 2018 at 2:21 PM

otto2 likes this.
  10. deangilvin Honeycomb Sep 14, 2018 at 2:35 PM

deangilvin, Sep 14, 2018 at 2:35 PM :
    LOL, that isn't how it works, that isn't how it works at all. Manufacturers can not just create an app to pay and have it work anywhere.

It's not anyone's problem where you are that businesses don't wish to pay to upgrade their terminals, that's your problem as consumers.

The world doesn't revolve around what does or doesn't work in India. Google pay works in most of the developed world. Your argument is with your businesses that refuse to stay updated on their equipment.

Understand this fact as well, I've never used Samsung Pay, Apple Pay or Google Pay and I've survived in life just fine. I've managed to visit thousands of stores since this technology has been around and been able to pay for items just fine, without any issue. To be honest I can't stand this technology, because I find I always get stuck behind the person who doesn't have their phone out or is on their phone, then I have to stand there and wait for them to finally get the app to work. Where as I insert my CC, get the approval and I'm done in less time.

otto2 likes this.
  11. Rahstyles Donut Sep 14, 2018 at 4:15 PM

Rahstyles, Sep 14, 2018 at 4:15 PM :
    man .. with people like you around nobody is ever going to improve there tech... cause your fine with mediocre tech... you promote no competition or innovation... nowonder companies are dropping the same spec devices year in a row cause there like... oh we can use these left over chipsets... and save money cause people like you will defend them..

12. Kytharsis KitKat Sep 14, 2018 at 4:43 PM

Kytharsis, Sep 14, 2018 at 4:43 PM :
    You do realize Samsung has a shit-ton more money to blow than OnePlus does, right? They can do that kind of stuff because they have the resources to do so.

deangilvin likes this.
  13. rjsmer Cupcake Sep 14, 2018 at 4:59 PM

otto2 likes this.
  14. Blue-agila Honeycomb Sep 14, 2018 at 5:16 PM

Blue-agila, Sep 14, 2018 at 5:16 PM :
    What makes you think that your banking sector will work with a oneplus app when it doesn't with the recognised ones

otto2, Budruel and deangilvin like this.
  15. deangilvin Honeycomb Sep 14, 2018 at 6:18 PM

deangilvin, Sep 14, 2018 at 6:18 PM :
    What chipsets a manufacturer uses has nothing whatsoever to do with the subject at hand.

How is it my responsibility to promote new tech to businesses where I don't live? It is your responsibility to complain to your local businesses to improve their tech. This seems to be another recurring theme over there, it seems that it's everyone else who needs to conform to you, that isn't how things work either. Fix your own problems.

The problem here lies in not that there isn't new tech, it's that clearly businesses in India are not improving and updating to the new tech. Your entire post is completely off point and utter nonsense for the subject at hand.

Furthermore, if you want OP to do this type of an app, they would need to develop the app, get it approved for security from each of the major credit card issuerers, then they would have to work with major processors from around the world to get them to add their particular coding in order for it to work and be able to have consumers pay. And that is the simplistic version. OP doesn't have that type of resources nor the amount of funds needed to do this.

otto2 likes this.
  16. Rahstyles Donut Sep 14, 2018 at 7:18 PM

Rahstyles, Sep 14, 2018 at 7:18 PM :
    man wtf are you talking about?? and what is all this India mumbo jumbo? I'm talking about the US .

My point was your fine with mediocre and don't care for r&d. and you obviously don't care if tech companies add newer and usefull things like mst payment your fine with nfc gpay and it's a hell of a lot easier for a company to put mst payments in the phone then to make every store buy a new terminal that accepts gpay or Apple pay.

I ain't never said it was anybody jobs to do anything....

17. deangilvin Honeycomb Sep 14, 2018 at 9:12 PM

deangilvin, Sep 14, 2018 at 9:12 PM :
    You clearly talk out your backside. How you get from I don't like new tech from OP shouldn't create a new app like Google pay or Samsung pay is anyone's guess. But I'm sure the only person it makes an ounce of sense to is yourself and your voices. And if you want to know where India came into play at, look up, and take the time to actually read using reading comprehension this time around. You're clearly not anyone to take seriously as you go off on tangents using your made up facts.

Shocker an Android phone has Google pay, alert the media. Want better Google pay go complain to them.

Once again, I don't use any of them never have.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018 at 9:17 PM