[Video] How To: Listen to your OnePlus one in the shower

1. veryannoyingname
    Gingerbread Aug 10, 2014

veryannoyingname , Aug 10, 2014 :
    connecting directly to wall charger in the shower is stupid. If you want to charge then do it wirelessly like i have shown for the samsung galaxy s5 underwater wireless charging on my youtube channel. You can wireless charge the OnePlus one too like I do with mine and shown on my youtube video and these speakers come in several colours and have reviewed several of them too among many other things.

2. politas
    Froyo Aug 11, 2014

politas , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I still call bull. 5V @ 2A can't kill anybody. If she dropped anything in the bath, it was the charger attached to an extension cable, which is so far away from taking your phone into the shower that it really isn't worth bothering about.

3. nikunj
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 11, 2014

4. gotbliss56
    Eclair Aug 11, 2014

gotbliss56 , Aug 11, 2014 :
    I just got one of these speakers off groupon. Let me tell you showers are way more fun than before! I was very surprised and please with the sound quality, battery lasts about 2 hour on it.

5. GuyWithHat
    Gingerbread Oct 2, 2014

6. klye113
    Honeycomb Oct 2, 2014

klye113 , Oct 2, 2014 :
    My room is close enough to the shower that I can just turn up my speakers and hear the music from there.

Then again, the whole neighborhood can hear too.

7. f0k4l
    Froyo Oct 2, 2014

f0k4l , Oct 2, 2014 :
    They make waterproof Bluetooth speakers that work great for the shower! On a different note my daily driver until I get my OPO is my n5 and I was riding my motorcycle when a flash flood hit.. There was a lot of traffic and I needed to get home to pick up my son so I couldn't stop. There's a pocket in my jacket for my phone that I use so I can listen to music via ear buds while I ride and my jacket is all mesh, so literally no water protection. Somehow my nexus survived all that water!! It was crazy..

8. maurini
    Nougat Oct 2, 2014

maurini , Oct 2, 2014 :
    ...please stop singing... :)