[Video] Nillkin frosted hard case for the OnePlus One

1. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2014

K.P. Smith , Aug 28, 2014 :
    Hey Everyone-

Hope you all have been enjoying the videos. This video takes a look at the Nillkin hard case for the OnePlus One.

For additional OnePlus and technology videos, check out my YouTube channel. Enjoy!

If you like my videos please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel and sharing them with other like minded tech-geeks!

2. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Aug 28, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  3. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Aug 28, 2014

K.P. Smith , Aug 28, 2014 :
    Ain't nothing wrong with that! The tudia is a pretty awesome case.

Keep on keeping on brotha

ARaees likes this.
  4. ARaees
    Gingerbread Aug 29, 2014

ARaees , Aug 29, 2014 :
    Nice vid review there, i like the way u reviews products and add some fun into it...:)
    BTW which case you think is the most beautiful and good looking on OPO? and which is actually can protect the phone from minor accidental falls etc... is there any case which is like rubber/silicon type which is not too ugly or thick? i think you reviews lots of different cases and skin protectors? Please write your favorite case & screen protector for OPO? i guess it's tempered glass?

K.P. Smith likes this.
  5. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Aug 29, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  6. Apollo Tesla
    Gingerbread Sep 13, 2014

Apollo Tesla , Sep 13, 2014 :
    Informative review, thanks. Just when you said "on a scale of 1 to 10, I'm gonna give this two thumbs up", I found that a little confusing. Maybe it was a joke though, so I didn't mind too much.

Is the screen protector that comes with it plastic or glass?

K.P. Smith likes this.
  7. gaster
    Lollipop Moderator Sep 13, 2014

gaster , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I have the same but i get crazy when i try to pull out the case. It's hard and i'm afraid and worry if i will make damage to the phone :p

K.P. Smith likes this.
  8. bogdan_p
    Honeycomb Sep 14, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.