Video Player, Battery Percentage, Fingerprint gestures & Applock

1. G_Ranjan_Prasad_ICdX Eclair May 25, 2018

G_Ranjan_Prasad_ICdX, May 25, 2018 :
    Hi

1. I guess the default videoplayer doesn't have the swipe to rewind or forward feature. It would be very helpful if you bring it in the next update then there will not be the need to use a 3rd party app for this.

2. Battery Percentage in the status bar would be some help rather than swiping the notification bar all the time to see the battery percentage.

3. Fingerprint gestures were actually very usefull hope u will bring it back in the next update.

4. I think AppLock could be more customisable. Like we can set after how many seconds the app will be locked again when you are not using that specific app rather than keeping it unlocked untill you turnoff your phone. It would be nice if you introduce facelock with it.

I hope OnePlus will discuss these with others and will try their best to bring all this in the next update.

Thank You
    Ranjan Prasad

Rubul Baruah likes this.
  2. manuel19 KitKat May 25, 2018

manuel19, May 25, 2018 :
    1. can't say anything. Nice suggestion, let's wait if something like this happens.

2. they already confirmed that this is coming in the next update.

3. OnePlus said that this is not possible to provide consistently with the smaller fingerprint

4. yes, something like this got suggested multiple times, OnePlus may be working on it, but nobody knows as of now

G_Ranjan_Prasad_ICdX likes this.