[Video Review] Nillkin 9H Tempered Glass Screen Protector for OnePlus One

1. Eldano
    Eclair Sep 12, 2014

Eldano , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Hi guys!

Just got my Nillkin screen protector in the mail so I thought I would give you guys a short review on it.

I know that there is an excellent thread about this screen protector but that one is only with pics [Shout out to Danny!]. I didn't want this video to be lost in the other thread since I thought that this would give you some nice alternativ views on it.

If you are like me, you probably want to get as much information about something as possible before you buy it, and you like to see product in action. I've also included some links in the description of the video that I thought might come in handy for you guys.

Hope you guys enjoy!

If you want to ask me anything about the screen protector, please feel free to do so on Youtube or in this thread!

martin lukas, devil4, Foundit and 3 others like this.
  2. lmfao
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2014

3. Eldano
    Eclair Sep 12, 2014

4. jimmyst
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 12, 2014

jimmyst , Sep 12, 2014 :
    Thanks for the video. I am still considering actually getting one of those even though I just installed plastic (traditional) screen protector on mine and I am quite happy with it too. One of my main concerns was the installation process of this glass protector but from your review seems it is not much different than installing good plastic protector. I went through the same steps and very similar final result (installation wise) as you, so now I feel more confident. Thanks again.

5. ElJefe29
    Froyo Sep 13, 2014

ElJefe29 , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I'm contemplating it. Have it in my Amazon cart. I ordered the Illumishield but haven't installed them yet. One question I have is how well the Nillkin fits with the Diztronic case. Will the case push it up??

6. rnmhaag
    Jelly Bean Sep 13, 2014

7. Eldano
    Eclair Sep 13, 2014

Eldano , Sep 13, 2014 :
    I couldn't tell you as I do not have the Diztronic case myself. Maybe someone else knows?

8. Eldano
    Eclair Sep 14, 2014

Eldano , Sep 14, 2014 :
    I'm glad you found the video helpful! :)

9. oxynacikoxynacik
    Donut Sep 27, 2014

Last edited: Sep 28, 2014

10. punith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 27, 2014

11. Eldano
    Eclair Oct 2, 2014

Eldano , Oct 2, 2014 :
    Check out the video description on youtube, I posted it there along with some other useful links!

12. oxynacikoxynacik
    Donut Oct 29, 2014