3. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2014

Bashar.saigh likes this.
  4. shivkaranshah
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 29, 2014

5. Bashar.saigh
    Froyo Sep 30, 2014

Bashar.saigh , Sep 30, 2014 :
    Go with tudia cygen in my opinion unless you really like the clear case look

6. stockholmguy
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 30, 2014

stockholmguy , Sep 30, 2014 :
    this company doesnt seem to have even a website?

7. AndyPober
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2014

AndyPober , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Received a Red/Black Tudia Dual-layer today from A..z..n.
    My phone already had a Nillkin glass screen protector installed.
    Note that the case should be installed on the phone as one piece. The cover should be on the TPU section while installing. Slip the bottom in first, then the top. Fit is great.
    The case is a bit larger than the BoxWeave TPU case and weights about 20 grams (2/3 oz) more. I suspect that the greater size will result in added protection. The TPU feels like carbon rubber, rather than silicone. Similar to Vibram shoe soles.
    All buttons and cutouts are just right. The Nillkin looks great and the TPU section frames it well. The phone can be placed face down on a flat surface with no danger of scratching.
    You don't need another picture of the case, but it looks so good with my wife's red Mini Cooper convertible I'll probably post one with the car.

So far, five stars.

8. drksanjose1011
    Donut Oct 3, 2014

drksanjose1011 , Oct 3, 2014 :
    Lol I had a bit struggle with the cover installment cus I really didn't wanna mess up the buttons. But I got it anyways by installing it prior to putting the TPU on my phone. Anyways, I'm just wait on my Nillkin glass screen protector and I should be all set like you :D

9. JenRFC
    Eclair Oct 3, 2014

JenRFC , Oct 3, 2014 :
    I have also bought the red/black combo from Amazon, though 8 days later I'm still waiting on it being delivered. Hopefully soon as I don't want to drop this phone and damage it before I get a chance to give it adequate protection

10. timsterusa
    Honeycomb Oct 4, 2014

11. jkbhso3
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2014

jkbhso3 , Oct 4, 2014 :
    I'm glad they added more colors to the original 3 (red, white and black). I'm going to be ordering the metal slate.

12. varunadvani
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2014

13. kraasz
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2014

kraasz , Oct 4, 2014 :
    Please do a VIDEO with the phone.
    I need to see at 4K rez
    Can you do one?

14. kraasz
    Gingerbread Oct 4, 2014

15. jkbhso3
    Jelly Bean Oct 4, 2014

jkbhso3 , Oct 4, 2014 :
    @varunadvani Remember those antennas you could buy for the Nokia 5190 and others that would blink when getting a call? Same basic technology. Probably uses an induction coil near the antenna to induce a current in a string of low power leds.

16. slack2012
    Honeycomb Oct 4, 2014

slack2012 , Oct 4, 2014 :
    For me I want the ringkle case. Good for drop protection. Currently I'm using distronic and i accendentaly drop my opo twice at face down with no problem at all...

17. Bashar.saigh
    Froyo Oct 4, 2014

Bashar.saigh , Oct 4, 2014 :
    They did WHAT?! lol

18. Bashar.saigh
    Froyo Oct 10, 2014

Bashar.saigh , Oct 10, 2014 :
    I finally got this in the mail yesterday. I agree with the reviews, this case feels pretty good on the phone.

Anybody that's had a Spigen case before knows that the best thing about them is that bcs of their perfect fit, it feels like the case becomes part of the phone. The Tudia is pretty close to Spigen in that sense but not quite there yet. There's a very slight gap btwn the shell and the tpu in some areas. Another small nitpick is that around the top and bottom edge there is slightly sharp seam. Almost as if two layers of tpu were fused together. But again that's nitpicking.

The shell has a very smooth feel to it and in black it has a metallic finish to it. Doesn't pick up fingerprints at all. The Tpu feels of higher quality than cruzerlite, its thicker and less flexable and it has a matt finish.

Overall very happy with it :)

19. S1mwiz
    Gingerbread Jun 9, 2015

S1mwiz , Jun 9, 2015 :
    Does the phone feel slippery at the back?
    Also the grey plastic shown in the video review, does it shine a lot like the white/red ones? Also, does it protect the glass if the phone is kept upside down?