[Video] Ringke Fusion Case by Rearth for the OnePlus One

1. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 4, 2014

K.P. Smith , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Hey Everyone -

I'm back for another review!! There was a lot of buzz about this latest product I'm reviewing and for good reason, typically their cases are great. But does their product for the OnePlus One live up to the hype? Watch to find out!

Please consider subscribing to my YouTube channel if you like my work and don't be afraid to give videos a thumbs up ... hint .... hint lol :)

Also if you enjoy my videos then please share and recommend them to other like-minded geeks! Thanks!

EDIT - REARTH watched my video and commented about the issue. In their comment was information for anyone to follow who was also impacted by this to get the problem corrected.

Hi K.P Smith,

Thank you again for giving us an opportunity to be a part of your channel. We are terribly sorry to hear that the case you had received did not meet your expectation. Your critique is very serious and we will make sure to resolve it quickly.

This does not normally happen and we pride ourselves in offering the highest quality product to our customers. However, sometime we do have several cases that do not meet our specification during the huge mass production process. We sincerely apologize for this and will do our best to tighten up our quality control in the future.

However, for anyone who had issue with their cases please reach out to us at support@rearthusa.com or call us at 9724231482 and our customer service team will be happy to resolve it right away.

Also, the Oneplus One Fusion Smoke Black has not had any issue with fitting so check it out as well.

Thank you again for giving us such a critical review and thank you again to everyone for being our value clients.

Best Regards

Charlie P.
    REARTH USA CS Team

Last edited: Sep 6, 2014

2. malidan
    Nougat Sep 4, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  3. ChrisTerp
    Lollipop Sep 4, 2014

ChrisTerp , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Thanks for the clip. Neat design and hope they fix the fit item you addressed. BTW, is Reearthing even a word?

K.P. Smith likes this.
  4. quentin66
    Honeycomb Sep 4, 2014

quentin66 , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I'm waiting for a clear one also.... I don't know if i wait to receive it to contact them.....

5. DRCH
    Marshmallow Sep 4, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  6. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 4, 2014

DRCH likes this.
  7. (MUG3NHC)
    Jelly Bean Sep 4, 2014

(MUG3NHC) , Sep 4, 2014 :
    Ordered a smoke one a few days ago. Thx for the video. Intro song still sucks big time;)
    Oh and btw, apparently only the clear ones are faulty.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  8. Jackburton
    Froyo Sep 4, 2014

Jackburton , Sep 4, 2014 :
    I think I will pass on that one.

9. yonoshiro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 4, 2014

10. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 6, 2014

K.P. Smith , Sep 6, 2014 :
    updated the OP with the reply from REARTH. Their response was on my youtube channel but it contained information that anyone who has a non-fitting case could follow to get the situation corrected.

P.S. The correction is get a smoke one now or wait and get a clear one once the issue is resolved. Perfectly acceptable response IMHO and i personally opted to wait for the clear because i intend on buying the bamboo swapstyle cover!!! :p

11. Aaroneloy21
    Jelly Bean Sep 6, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  12. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 6, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 6, 2014 :
    They are a good brand:)

K.P. Smith likes this.
  13. Nilesh Sajnani
    KitKat Sep 6, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  14. Pablo1986
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 8, 2014

Pablo1986 , Sep 8, 2014 :
    I got mine a week ago and still looking awesome

K.P. Smith likes this.
  15. nomadism
    Honeycomb Sep 9, 2014

nomadism , Sep 9, 2014 :
    Just got this one today. Honestly I don't have the problem, and I actually like the case a lot. It does make a already big phone even bigger, but I like the squishy feel on the side which also give me some mental security that this will protect my phone from drops.

Skwij and K.P. Smith like this.
  16. Smartchoise
    Froyo Sep 14, 2014

Smartchoise , Sep 14, 2014 :
    Did you order the clear version or the smoked one? Could you please some pictures with the cover applied on? I'd like to order one. Thank you :)

17. yonoshiro
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

yonoshiro , Sep 14, 2014 :
    It seems to me as though only a few batches of the clear version of the Ringke Fusion case were affected by the loose fit QC issues. I ordered my own clear fusion case on the 2nd September and the fit is perfect, with no gaps or loose areas on the sides or elsewhere.
    2014-09-13-2517_q1.jpg
    2014-09-13-2516_q1.jpg

P.S. I love your video reviews. They are always concise and informative with just the right amount of humour. Keep up the good work! :)
    I also like your opening song, don't listen to the naysayers, your opening is unique and honestly, a bit catchy.

Tricia24, madmike95 and K.P. Smith like this.
  18. Pablo1986
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 14, 2014

19. (MUG3NHC)
    Jelly Bean Sep 14, 2014

Skwij, sbumeder and K.P. Smith like this.
  20. syncros
    Gingerbread Sep 17, 2014

syncros , Sep 17, 2014 :
    Pablo those wood backs look fantastic with the 1+ logo on them. Did you make them? Are they available to download anywhere? Thanks!

Skwij likes this.