[Video] Sports armband for the OnePlus One

1. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 14, 2014

2. maken15
    Gingerbread Nov 25, 2014

maken15 , Nov 25, 2014 :
    nice, i like how you incorporated the case into your review. how's the item after use? would your recommend it?

3. aarondvargas
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 25, 2014

aarondvargas , Nov 25, 2014 :
    what earphones are you using? I miss that feature to control volume and use mic with the earphones

4. K.P. Smith

K.P. Smith , Nov 25, 2014 :
    In that video I was using the Amazon Premium headphones which are an ear-pod style headphone (think apple style). The OnePlus silver bullets also work well for controlling the volume. Xiaomi pistons will also work.

aarondvargas likes this.
  5. aarondvargas

aarondvargas , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Are those Amazon Premium Headphones are comfortable.?? Which one do you think are the best..(having in mind that One Plus Silver Bullets are way too hard to get)

6. K.P. Smith

K.P. Smith , Nov 25, 2014 :
    The best bang for your buck IMHO are Xiaomi pistons. I'd warn you that probably 90% of pistons for sale online are fake. There are places you can buy them and know with confidence they are real such as xiaomiworld.com. These headphones typically run $23-$25 (for the metal). Basically if you find a set of the metal pistons for less than $20 .... walk away.

I find the Amazon headphones to be extremely comfortable. I wear them to bed every night. But not everyone likes ear pod style headphones. For example my wife, she hates them, she will only use ear bud style. I like the Amazon headphones because they aren't overly "bassy" and i tend to like talk radio and podcasts so that works for me.

7. Dr. Indest
    Lollipop Nov 25, 2014

Dr. Indest , Nov 25, 2014 :
    Plz review a case like this, for the OPO:

[​IMG]

Maybe you can find this case that I can't seem to find.