[Video] Unboxing and hands-on with the JBL E1+ headphones

1. K.P. Smith
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 19, 2014

K.P. Smith , Nov 19, 2014 :
    Hey Everyone -

Here is my video regarding the JBL W1+ headphones for the OnePlus One. If you enjoy my videos please be sure to thumbs up the video on YouTube, and subscribe to my YouTube channel. Enjoy!

In the video I don't give an actual opinion of the headphones so I'll share that here; personally, I'd buy two pairs of the silver bullets or two pairs of Xiaomi pistons before i buy another pair of these. The plastic feels really cheap and the knurled metal so close to your ears (which are very sensitive skin) was a stupid design idea. A couple of times now I've accidentally bumped the knurled metal against my ear and it's annoying.

EDIT - I pushed an annotation to the video but Vol + seems to work for taking creeper shots using the inline controls.

If volume + and - only zoom in and out for you then you probably have the zoom function associated with the volume action. Open CM camera > Settings > General > uncheck volume zoom.

Also, this functionality should work with most (all?) headphones with inline controls made for Android devices.

Last edited: Nov 19, 2014

2. daenex
    Honeycomb Nov 19, 2014

3. Silverchaoz
    Lollipop Nov 19, 2014

K.P. Smith likes this.
  4. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Moderator Nov 19, 2014

5. madikk
    Froyo Feb 8, 2015