Video Upload to Facebook not working (OPT)

1. rizo13
    Cupcake Mar 18, 2016

rizo13 , Mar 18, 2016 :
    Frustrating experience on my OnePlus Two. I have tried over and over again to upload videos to Facebook All the videos have failed after multiple attempts.

In both cases, uploading stops at 1 to 10% and hangs there indefinitely. Does not matter if WIFI or mobile net is used. It works fine on the OPO but not on the OPT. Does anyone else have this issue? Will I need to convert the video file to something else before uploading?

Device info: Android and FB is installed with the latest version

Uploading to Youtube works. Facebook App has been uninstalled/reinstalled and updated but no luck.

2. smetje1976
    Cupcake Mar 24, 2016

smetje1976 , Mar 24, 2016 :
    Same here and I'm using the OPX. Asked this question here before, without any response.
    Another problem with the camera is that the sound is horrible in noisy places (like concerts for example). Normalized just fine on my previous phones (all Samsung), but is a big problem now.
    So many small problems on the OP, soooo many #regrets!

3. InDiSent
    Froyo Apr 23, 2016

InDiSent , Apr 23, 2016 :
    I'm having the same issue as well. Any word on what could be causing the video upload issues?

4. rizo13
    Cupcake Apr 23, 2016

rizo13 , Apr 23, 2016 :
    Unfortunately, still no hints on how to solve this issue. I was wondering if more people have the same issue or if this is a bug which only happens on a few devices. So far it seems only the OPT and the OPX is affected. Who else has the same problem?