[Voices of OnePlus] Being a U.S. OnePlus user since the One - Evolution

1. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Jan 9, 2020

Last edited: Jan 9, 2020

Kytharsis, The1Lion and luigimario like this.
  2. YRJ
    Marshmallow Jan 9, 2020

Kytharsis, The1Lion and luigimario like this.
  3. luigimario
    The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jan 10, 2020

luigimario , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Geez, not everything is about you YRJ! :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Kytharsis, YRJ and The1Lion like this.

The1Lion likes this.
  5. meatandy
    Oreo Jan 10, 2020

meatandy , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Good going Lion , the boys handled their acting parts just great , especially after the youngest started wearing a sweatshirt with that hood over his head.:p

BTW , do you know who is taking over for Ruby?

Kytharsis and The1Lion like this.
  6. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 10, 2020

The1Lion , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Thanks!

I do not who will take over, I guess we'll have to wait and see... :confused:

Kytharsis and meatandy like this.
  7. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Jan 10, 2020

Impersonal , Jan 10, 2020 :
    Yo, the kiddos are not only cute, are actually, spot on, I also want a OnePlus console, "YEAH"
    . .. you know atleast a gaming controller, similar to what razer does with the (OnePlus unsupported ) junglecat or the freshly anounced kishi, yes, they are awesome, yes they are cool and all, yet I can't help myself in wonder, I mean I always fancyed the OP accessories maybe even more than their phones, especially since there were no failed ones (unlike op2,x), you know... the backpacks, the cases/bumpers/protections (Sandstone, especially legendary) the bullets type C, the BW2, even with newer products, you can view the remote of the TV as a accessory, and boy unlike the TV, I would really like to look at that, gorgeously designed piece of tech... I truly believe a controller would be something AWESOME, I'm sure of it!... If only..

Thanks for sharing @The1Lion, although I would have liked the music to softly still play in the background :D, anyways, long time since 2015, you're a true trooper, and truly, "done" your part, thank you for making this community what it is, now log-out and take them kids to ice cream ;) !

Last edited: Jan 11, 2020

G_plusone, Kytharsis and The1Lion like this.
  8. YRJ
    Marshmallow Jan 11, 2020

YRJ , Jan 11, 2020 :
    Agreed. In my defence, he quoted me :p :rolleyes:

Kytharsis and luigimario like this.
  9. N1578846117803
    Cupcake Jan 12, 2020

N1578846117803 , Jan 12, 2020 :
    Just got my OnePlus 7 Pro yesterday! I've wanted to join the family since the beginning, but I was carrier-dependent. I like this way better than my Samsung.

10. Cheetosdust
    Starting Point Expert Jan 12, 2020

Cheetosdust , Jan 12, 2020 :
    A little late to the party, but such a cool and cute video, my good man.

Many thanks for taking the time to record and share it.

You were awesome as always, but we all know the real stars are your kids. :D

That "lift them a little higher" moment was just pure awesomeness. And the older one agreeing with you was also pretty cool. :cool:

11. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 12, 2020

The1Lion , Jan 12, 2020 :
    He claimed my first OnePlus notebook and often likes trying the OnePlus Loop VR headset

Kytharsis likes this.
  12. SurvivorGaming
    Cupcake Jan 13, 2020

SurvivorGaming , Jan 13, 2020 :
    same bro I had the One and eventually got the 3T and had the 3T for awhile which rly made me love OnePlus then I saw the 5 and 5T come and I wanted them rly badly but I waited till the 6 and was super happy with that phone but not for long until I upgraded to the 6T, I currently have the 7 Pro and I'm not never switching to another company again!

13. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 13, 2020

The1Lion , Jan 13, 2020 :
    If I were single, I'd probably have a 7 Pro (or the 7T McLaren) :p:D The Red 6 is still running good for me, even with A10 on it I don't seem to be having the issues many others appear to have.

Kytharsis likes this.
  14. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2020

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 13, 2020 :
    The 7T McLaren sure is gorgeous. I didn't pay too much attention to it when it first launched but I accidentally stumbled across TheRelaxingOne's YT unboxing and it got me all gooey.
    Yes, if I had less commitments, I'd definitely get that.

The1Lion likes this.
  15. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2020

The1Lion likes this.
  16. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2020

The1Lion , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Not a bad video at all for a "silent" video ;):D

Kytharsis likes this.
  17. badazznc
    Cupcake Jan 14, 2020

18. femiuex
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 14, 2020

femiuex , via OnePlus 7 , Jan 14, 2020 :
    Well yeah. But at least Oneplus is an alternative for people who want something in the middle.
    Samsung is churning out more series than any phone manufacturers, targeted at different consumer groups.

Apple on the other hand relies on proprietary hardware and software to give consumers the ultimate performance (with the ultimate price).
    Security wise, Apple is leaps and bounds ahead of anyone.
    But that has been their business model from the start.

Last edited: Jan 14, 2020

19. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2020

People get use to what they have and most people I know that use an iPhone do so because it simply works for them although I have run across a few that "heard" Apple is the best and it's funny because they are usually buying the latest phone but have no idea how to use the functions. I usually have to get on my older iPhone (work phone) to help them out with settings.

There's also the question of how much they have invested over time in the Apple ecosystem. Switching means not only a new OS but also cords and possibly losing apps you paid for. The longer you are with Apple or Android, the harder I think it is to swap.

Kytharsis likes this.
  20. The1Lion
    Marshmallow Jan 14, 2020

Samsung reminds me a lot of what Nokia was like prior to the iPhone. Every carrier had them and several models to meet any budget.

femiuex and Kytharsis like this.