VOIP call recorder disanled on OS level

1. xakep Gingerbread Jan 13, 2019

xakep, Jan 13, 2019 :
    hi guys I'm having a little bit of an issue and I want to make sure that I'm not missing. I tried several application that have support for IP telephone recording such as WhatsApp and Skype. all of them are telling me that VoIP call recording is disabled on OS level. first of all I want to make sure that is the case where the OnePlus 6 together with oxygen OS. if that's all how do I disable or go around this security feature. I have a business and majority of my business calls are over what's up and I had several situations when I had to go back and take a listen on the what was the terms when we agreed on something or in general I had to record a phone call as a proof. this is extremely important for me so important I will need to change a phone if this feature is indeed disabled with OnePlus. I guess not a phone itself but operating system.

if someone knows for a fact not guess please let me know, this is too important and serious for someone just to give me a guess. thank you in advance, I really appreciate your help.

2. Kytharsis Lollipop Jan 13, 2019

Kytharsis, Jan 13, 2019 :
    I've NEVER had this problem... ever. Can you take a screenshot of the error you're getting?

3. xakep Gingerbread Jan 13, 2019

4. xakep Gingerbread Jan 13, 2019

xakep, Jan 13, 2019 :
    posted

5. Kytharsis Lollipop Jan 13, 2019

Yeah... call recording isn't allowed on A6003 since it's technically illegal in the markets it's sold in.

6. Russel Fernandes Ice Cream Sandwich Jan 13, 2019

7. Kytharsis Lollipop Jan 13, 2019

Exactly. They have a different variant.

Russel Fernandes likes this.