VoLTE support for Airtel/Robi in Bangladesh via OnePlus 7

1. amanjuman
    Donut Mar 6, 2020

amanjuman , via OnePlus 7 , Mar 6, 2020 :
    Robi and airtel Bangladesh is rolling out their VoLTE in Bangladesh. Currently they allow certain phones, sadly OnePlus is not there. Is there anything OnePlus can do from their side? As far as I know, VoLTE need support by phone vendor. Like in India, OnePlus make special patch for Jio VoLTE.

Currently I manually turned on VoLTE but it's not working at all.
    Looking forward hear from OnePlus Team.

aponsiddique likes this.
  2. aponsiddique
    Froyo Mar 9, 2020

aponsiddique , Mar 9, 2020 :
    Unfortunately they're NOT SETTLED in our country bro o_O

amanjuman likes this.
  3. Kafi.bd
    Froyo Jul 7, 2020

Kafi.bd , Jul 7, 2020 :
    how to manually fo it?

4. aaron.hossain75
    Lollipop Jul 7, 2020

aaron.hossain75 , via OnePlus 7 , Jul 7, 2020 :
    " I finally found a way to enable VoLTE on OnePlus devices without the need of official support "
    Airtel/Robi only , might work on GrammenPhone too you try.

This was experimented by myself only , and I got it to work .So try this with your own risk .

Necessary tools
    Your OnePlus device , (From X to 8Pro ) any of these .I tried on my 7 , 6T , 7 Pro .

An iPhone

Firstly you need to activate the VoLTE menu in your OnePlus device, to do so type
    *#*#86583#*#* then restart your device .
    Then go to your sim card menu in the settings you'll see VoLTE option has come up . You need to activate that and leave it on .If this method does not work then knock me .

Now to the second part of the process ..

You need to get an iPhone( 6 to any model) , the reason I'm suggesting this because they have official support of VoLTE for this series , and it's simple to activate on this device.So you need to find one or use yours if have any to complete this following process .
    " Put your Airtel / Robi simcard in your iPhone and go to the dialpad , dial this
    *86583#
    Then follow the instructions and send request for activation , you'll be told that the request is accepted , and a message will come shortly where they tell you within 24 hours VoLTE will be activated .

Now get your simcard out and put it back in your OnePlus device .Dial the *86583# again , and check if it says " The request is already pending " , then it's done , you just need to wait for a few hours mostly a day ...you'll see a VoLTE sign come up in your status bar [e]1f603[/e]

Hopefully it'll work for every OnePlus users in BD [e]1f609[/e] give me feedback , let me know if you need anything I'll be happy to help you out .

I posted this in the OnePlus user Bangladesh group on Facebook with proof ..try my method hopefully itll work ! Mine works fine now .