Lollipop Jul 28, 2017

noquarter , Jul 28, 2017 :
    Thread merged

otto2 likes this.
  3. fards
    Donut Jul 28, 2017

fards , Jul 28, 2017 :
    volte is supported
    volte is voice over LTE it is not video.

mostly the network need to approve the device to allow it before it gets enabled.

in the UK both volte and vowifi are freely supported on the op5 by EE.

however despite the network now having volte and vowifi support O2 in the UK (which is op5 exclusive carrier) the phone isn't supported yet.
    this isn't the phones fault it is the network not supporting the device properly. I've been experimenting with enabling ims (i can get an ims apn up and running for O2 uk , but it's not playing).

ViLTE is video. it's very tricky to get right, and
    for the hardware needs approval by the network asking with getting the software working.

4. oneplus.surbhi
    Cupcake Jul 28, 2017

oneplus.surbhi , Jul 28, 2017 :
    Native video call has priority over data packets transmission, so even on low network signal and slow speed you get high quality video call, whereas on third party apps, video call quality will be very bad on low speed.. Please add this option in future updates.

5. Jitu06
    Froyo Jul 28, 2017

Jitu06 , Jul 28, 2017 :
    yes what's app video quality is bad if you are on the move

6. Vikas Kumar Pancholi
    Donut Jul 29, 2017

Vikas Kumar Pancholi , Jul 29, 2017 :
    Now Days all 4G phones except OnePlus comes with Video call feature. Even four thousands rupees phone.
    If anybody wants video call you call is ended.
    Both of them want same third party app.
    His phone have video call option so why will he download a third party App, for call a single person?
    He choose voice call instead of thirdparty apps.

The drawback of third party app is that it required a working data connection and consume data so, It increases data cost.

Please Provide Video call feature.

tarush22 likes this.
  7. Suresh_A_Reddy
    Cupcake Jul 30, 2017

Suresh_A_Reddy , Jul 30, 2017 :
    No video calls option cellular network. this is basic option I am disappointed this phone. I am previous MI 5 phone available option. I am use regularly jio network video call.

8. boledevansh.87
    Froyo Jul 30, 2017

boledevansh.87 , Jul 30, 2017 :
    yes this phone is like stock Android. very fast but also very shitty.. I also used a mi5. you will slowly find so many important and convenient features missing. hope the upgrade will solve it. good luck to you

9. Vansh99
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 30, 2017

Vansh99 , Jul 30, 2017 :
    Why do you want video calling feature built in when there are apps like Skype, WhatsApp, and Google Duo that cost you literally $0? That's just a way of adding more unnecessary features and will just increase the price. Even Samsung stopped supporting video calling over LTE.

delick and josef_73 like this.
  10. Vansh99
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Jul 30, 2017

Vansh99 , Jul 30, 2017 :
    Also why disappointed? Should've known what comes with the phone before buying it.

11. nishantbodhijani
    Donut Aug 4, 2017

nishantbodhijani , Aug 4, 2017 :
    for jio users lots of network issue I'm facing and I also don't have the video call option in dialer even Xiaomi phone have this feature then why one pluse 5 doesn't have this please fix this in next update.

R_Alan_Bach and Swapspirate like this.
  12. Vansh99
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Aug 4, 2017

Vansh99 , Aug 4, 2017 :
    1) Read what you wrote
    2) Think where you can find the answer without making a thread
    3) Use the search bar
    4) ???
    5) Profit

13. uaskh
    Cupcake Aug 4, 2017

uaskh , Aug 4, 2017 :
    I can't make video call from jio sim.when I open jio app for video call it redirects me to phone dialer as it is a volte phone and the call shifts to audio.please add the video call function in dialer or else please allow.to.make calls from jio app.

14. G_Karan_Bhola_IFzs
    Cupcake Aug 5, 2017

G_Karan_Bhola_IFzs , Aug 5, 2017 :
    Till now we cannot make video calls using our dailer. kindly provide us with an update so that we can make video calls from the dailer.

G_jonny_cool_nxOr likes this.
  15. akshay_saha
    Donut Aug 7, 2017

akshay_saha , Aug 7, 2017 :
    Hello devs, plz add volte vedio call function in india in next update. Plz it's very imp as it become very embarrassing when a 8000 rs phone have that feather and my 35000 beast didn't.. Plz plz plz add on next update.

Asutosh Padhy and Kamal Hans like this.
  16. Gaurav Rohilla
    Lollipop Aug 7, 2017

Gaurav Rohilla , Aug 7, 2017 :
    Lol. you know what? your thread would get closed anytime soon.

17. ItsOk236
    Gingerbread Aug 7, 2017

ItsOk236 , Aug 7, 2017 :
    yeah, ppl dont like to compare OP with others even though other phone r better

18. otto2
    Photography Expert Aug 7, 2017

otto2 , Aug 7, 2017 :
    No. It will get closed because that lazy OP did not search. This questions has been discussed many times before, so there 's nö need to open up a new thread.

akshay_saha and Gaurav Rohilla like this.
  19. noquarter
    Lollipop Aug 8, 2017

noquarter , Aug 8, 2017 :
    Threads merged with existing discussions. Please continue here

20. G_Gadget_Guruji_PYXM
    Donut Aug 8, 2017

G_Gadget_Guruji_PYXM , Aug 8, 2017 :
    dear oneplus team i just wana know that i had spend 33k inr for oneplus 5 but i am getting so dissapointed that there is no direct video calling option in my phone....pls get this update as soon as possible

Asutosh Padhy likes this.