VoLTE video call feature not available on oneplus 5

1. nobelium76
    KitKat Sep 26, 2017

otto2 likes this.
  2. sfomin
    Nougat Sep 26, 2017

sfomin , Sep 26, 2017 :
    useless for 99% of the people [​IMG]

otto2, Android450 and nobelium76 like this.
  3. G_plusone
    Marshmallow Sep 26, 2017

otto2 likes this.
  4. Gav_W86
    Starting Point Expert Community Expert Sep 27, 2017

Gav_W86 , Sep 27, 2017 :
    The only issue with that is that if O+ introduced it it would be yet another standard (which no-one needs). Until either Android natively supports it (therefore cross hardware supplier), or even better Android and iOS can both operate on a common standard, it is not somewhere to go.

otto2 likes this.
  5. G_gouse_basha_oKJt
    Donut Sep 29, 2017

6. DrAakash
    Jelly Bean Sep 29, 2017

gubro, geraint144 and siwelmail like this.
  7. siwelmail
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2017

siwelmail , Sep 29, 2017 :
    This.

/thread.

DrAakash likes this.
  8. udhayamuthu
    Eclair Sep 29, 2017

9. F_Ärȁviɳd_Ärȁvintȁ
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

10. youbi
    Marshmallow Assistant Head Moderator Sep 29, 2017

youbi , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Threads merged. We already have plenty of threads with that request. ;)

Please use the search button next time, you will be amazed on how simple and good results you get...

otto2 likes this.
  11. rohitcraju
    Eclair Sep 29, 2017

12. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2017

Asutosh Padhy , Sep 29, 2017 :
    i also need it asap it's such an important feature present in 6k phones like redmi 4a. see when we ask features of always on display some one on the forum will always say u have paid this much don't expect those on half of the Priced phone be happy what its has.. but now it's 6 times more what i have spent on this phone yet that simple option is not there then what will that some one say now?? buy that one right? and also the app locker is waste its integrated with the screen lock pattern.. i mean why we can't have different lock pattern it's also one of the important feature my request to one plus team do consider it also.. and even my cheap redmi note 4 has August security patches installed.. but one plus 5 still has july security patches.. perhaps it would be my first and last one plus Device if team fails to bring what users need .. Will chose next device as samsung galaxy note for sure..

13. gubro
    KitKat Sep 29, 2017

gubro , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Wise decision as you will give headache to someone else.

14. G_Md_Sarfraz_fdSE
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2017

15. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2017

so according to u we should throw our money and keep quiet whatever the company does right?

16. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2017

so all these people are giving headache to the company here? if u were owner of one plus then it must have been shut by now..

17. gubro
    KitKat Sep 29, 2017

gubro , Sep 29, 2017 :
    You know it is very good, that you are not in the business world so you won't make mistakes led by your own selfish decisions.
    If you were, you would know, that a small company simply can not and would not focus on one non-standard service only available in one country.
    Fortunately you can still learn this, but the best would be if you'd buy a Samsung and say goodbye to this community.
    Believe me, it is good for all parties.

Android450 and otto2 like this.
  18. otto2
    Photography Expert Sep 29, 2017

otto2 , Sep 29, 2017 :
    Not really, since the situation is you very own fault: You did not read spec sheet, and.. You did not send your device back in the 14 Days test timeframe-( More than enough time to check for such "important" funtions ) so it s just and simple your own "cleverness" and your own whining like a little boy who has lost his toy. The company NEVER advertized this function, it was NEVER implemented, so your argumentation is pointless.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2017

19. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2017

Asutosh Padhy , Sep 30, 2017 :
    i already knew it before purchase and it's only 7 days i still have 7 days left.. the thing is that other manufacturers like lenovo mi didn't advertised it and neither it was present before later they implemented this feature on android N .. for ur information my brother owns zuk z2 .. and this feature came after Android N update.. i don't wanna own that and and asking an important feature is not pointless.. it's just u r a blind fan of one plus 5 u ll defend everything about company good .. i also like one plus Device.. in fact m very happy on this phone but asking for a feature to implement is not a crime am i right? and yes since these features are available in budget phones so one plus should consider feature request from its consumers..

20. Asutosh Padhy
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2017

Asutosh Padhy , Sep 30, 2017 :
    one plus is small company u must be out of your mind.. For your information who thinks he knows everything .. one plus , oppo, vivo all have same parent company :BBK electronics.. Google by yourself you will know how small the company is.. and everyone knows how much oppo and vivo invest on their advertisement.. Fortunate for people like u i m not in business else people like u would have out of business and would have bankrupt by now .. [e]1f61c[/e]