34 vote(s)
    38.2%
  2. No

55 vote(s)
    61.8%
  1. dwivedishailesh
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

dwivedishailesh , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I got my Onepuls Two on 1st October. My first impression for device is WOW. But i am really not happy with the sound (RINGER, NOTIFICATION, EXTERNAL SPEAKER) of OP2 it's very low, I have onepuls one also and it's sound is loud and clear. Is there any way to get OPO like sound on OP2
    Please Onepuls do something about the same.

Last edited: Oct 6, 2015

bellamrams and Sree ram like this.
  2. kanagadeepan
    KitKat Oct 3, 2015

3. wmm
    KitKat Oct 3, 2015

wmm , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I voted "yes," but that's only for media sounds (music, videos, and such). With MaxxAudio enabled, those are quite loud and sound very good, to my ears, at least. Notifications and ringtones, however, are too quiet.

4. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2015

billq , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Set the audio tuner it works on all sounds and download some new vibes from your fave ringtone app its surprising the improvement

5. squall458
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

squall458 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Yes use the audio tuner. It cranks the volume way up! Its too loud for me now.

6. pgidia
    Lollipop Oct 3, 2015

pgidia , Oct 3, 2015 :
    The volume in music and call is nice I have not used opo so no idea about that

7. fxbcds
    Donut Oct 3, 2015

fxbcds , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Does the sound have good quality? Is one thing that matters...

8. alex inthi
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 3, 2015

9. bellamrams
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

bellamrams , Oct 3, 2015 :
    yes...bro ...one plus one is good sound...

10. sanchit.chanana4
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2015

sanchit.chanana4 , Oct 3, 2015 :
    It has double speakers of-course it'd produce much louder songs...

11. veryannoyingname
    Gingerbread Oct 3, 2015

veryannoyingname , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Do it yourself on a few minutes by disabling the built in audio effects app and installing Poweramp pro and boosting everything under equaliser and preamp settings. I never feel the need to keep commune higher than 50 to 60% on speaker as it gets too loud. Yes to loud.

I agree the built in audio effects app is worse than shit. I wish I could uninstall that crap from my phone. But Poweramp pro as usual goes on all my phones and sorts it out.

Several my iPhone 6 using friends were using my phone yesterday instead of theirs for playing music streaming from Deezer HQ and were keeping volume at 50 to 60% as it was too loud.

12. moularyves
    Honeycomb Oct 3, 2015

moularyves , Oct 3, 2015 :
    so OPO has:

* better battery
    * better sound with dual speaker as compared to 1 in OPT
    * USB 2.0 with a plethora of cheap compatible cables and charger and accessories available
    * lower price
    * same off screen gestures
    * better, more stable OS with more customization
    * As fast as, or even faster than OPT in daily use
    * same screen resolution and size as OPT
    * NFC which OPT doesn't
    * Fast Charging again which OPT doesn't
    * better button placement IMO
    * same resolution front and back camera
    * thinner and lighter
    * no overheating
    * perfectly working home button whereas OPT has issues
    * better automatic profile switching with Cyanogen as compared to the manual profile switch on OPT

I don't game so i couldn't care less about this dick measuring contest they opted for with the 810. the only significant upgrade IMO is the fingerprint scanner, which I think is a great feature to have,
    but.... yeah you get the picture, OPO is OVERALL better than OPT.

Aslo don't get me wrong I love Oneplus as a company but I think they made a lot of wrong moves with the OPT.

13. wmm
    KitKat Oct 3, 2015

wmm , Oct 3, 2015 :
    It's not nearly as cut-and-dried as you paint it. I used the One for over a year and have had the OP2 for about three weeks now, and I'm not at all sorry about having upgraded. Several of your points are simply incorrect in my experience: I get better battery life on the OP2 than I did on the One; I think the sound is better on the OP2 than on the One, and, with the exception of ringtones and notifications, it gets plenty loud for me; the OP2 charges at very nearly the same rate as the One (full charge in just over two hours instead of just under two hours); my OP2 doesn't overheat; and my home button works perfectly. That's not counting the significant upgrade to the camera (laser autofocus, OIS, less noise in low light situations), the much brighter screen (easily visible outside now), the additional band support for T-Mobile, which I use, and the obvious factors like the fingerprint reader (which I find to be a real joy and timesaver) and the notification switch. I agree with a couple of your points (USB-C is a needless pain, and omitting NFC makes no sense), but the positives far outweigh the negatives in my experience.

Rebekah, josefn24 and dwivedishailesh like this.
  14. wmm
    KitKat Oct 3, 2015

wmm , Oct 3, 2015 :
    How do you set the audio tuner so it works on all sounds? I didn't see a setting that controlled that.

15. karthikkb
    Eclair Oct 3, 2015

karthikkb , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Perfectly said and I am also with the same opinion..

16. gem.garg
    Cupcake Oct 3, 2015

gem.garg , Oct 3, 2015 :
    ya... sometimes you dont come to know if some call is coming when u r in loud environment

17. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2015

billq , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I just set it on the equaliser to music and left it at that it seems ok

18. wmm
    KitKat Oct 3, 2015

wmm , Oct 3, 2015 :
    Okay, thanks. I have done that for quite a while, too. I didn't think it had made much of a difference, but I just turned it off and sent myself email from another account, and the notification sound was definitely louder with it on. Still not as loud as I would like it, though. Strange, considering how loud the music gets when I'm streaming Pandora, for instance.

billq likes this.
  19. billq
    Jelly Bean Oct 3, 2015

billq , Oct 3, 2015 :
    I got new tones of a app tone site and used the ones that sounded loud as well

20. wmm
    KitKat Oct 4, 2015

wmm , Oct 4, 2015 :
    I'll poke around and see if I can find any I like that are louder. Thanks for the tip.

billq likes this.