Vote for the Best App of the Month - March

1. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Mar 18, 2019

dsmonteiro, Mar 18, 2019 :
    BAotM - Forum.png
    Hey everyone,

The crazy number of apps and games out there is one of the things that makes Android so great. It allows each and every one of us to use our devices in a unique way and I can imagine that it would be hard to find someone with the exact same combination of apps as you! That’s why we want to hear from you: What’s your favorite app?

Starting from now and until the end of the month, we want to hear from you what’s the app you’re most enjoying in March. It can be a game, a productivity app, you name it! The only rule is that it must be from the Play Store. When the month ends, we will review all your suggestions and announce the winner. To make things sweeter, we will randomly pick one of the users that suggests the winning app and award her or him with 100 raffle points that you’ll be able to use here.

Be sure to tell other users why you like that app and share the link to it so that other users can more easily try it! Don’t be shy and join in. Who knows, maybe you’ll end up discovering apps yourself, that suit you just perfectly.

To kick off things, I’d like to share my own favorite of the month: Evoland 2. I was able to buy it this month in a Play Store promotion for less than a euro and I’ve been loving the nostalgic vibe I get from the game. I’m sure that people that grew up playing RPG’s over the past two decades will enjoy it.

2. Y1534281605913 Cupcake Mar 18, 2019

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019

3. G_Hamad_AZ_tCCl Froyo Mar 18, 2019

4. Dresa91 Oreo Mar 18, 2019

Dresa91, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Well, this sounds crazy, but for me Edge is the app of the month.
    After I heard Microsoft is going to use Chromium for Edge (will come after some updates! just available for dev version of Edge on PC), I gave it a try on my PC.
    Was surprised how fast and good it actually is (compared to Internet Explorer :D). Even faster than Chrome and Firefox on my desktop.
    So I started to setup my sync profile:
    Now I am using Edge on my mobile phone (and iPad 2018) and this is great. Fast, syncing of favs/bookmarks and passwords.
    You should give it a try! :)

btw dsmonteiro: great thread:) thanks:)

5. Sach716 Honeycomb Mar 18, 2019

6. Liehjan KitKat Mar 18, 2019

Liehjan, Mar 18, 2019 :
    I will trust you one this one, downloading Edge now :D

agoinfly, Mjo, KosakAlmighty and 8 others like this.
  7. the_o2 Lollipop Mar 18, 2019

the_o2, Mar 18, 2019 :
    PUBG
    YouTube
    Google Chrome
    Whatsapp
    OP community App
    My Jio app ;)

8. Azhar Syed Eclair Mar 18, 2019

9. B.yashaswi Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 18, 2019

B.yashaswi, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Majorily apps that i use daily are Facebook,whatsapp, Instagram,snapchat and Twitter in general social media apps, after entering in to this community from then the community app also made its way in to the above list. As there are many apps in my phone few of them are Ghmc apps only for Hyderabad to report surroundings and then mp3 cutter and Ringtone maker,Video to Mp3 app , CouponDunia where we can find coupons of major apps, few of the payments app like paytm,phonepe,and streaming apps like jio movies and viu, YouTube, travelling apps like ola, red bus,makemytrip,food ordering apps such as swiggy, Zomato and last but not the least is gaming app that is pubg with gfx tool for it and list goes on.
    few of the apps i might have installed and not yet opened or which are left alone because i am too lazy to check all those.BTW thanks for the thread @dsmonteiro.For me app of the month goes to oneplus community app because i am using it daily for updates regarding Android pie and also for answering the questions which i know,so both technical and social media kind of things are involved so i would like to give it to this thing.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Mar 18, 2019

10. Gaurav sager Eclair Mar 18, 2019

11. Tiger53 Froyo Mar 18, 2019

Tiger53, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Motion by maxelus.net is an awesome live wallpaper app.
    Dots Sea with black background and colorful dots is my favorite!

meatandy likes this.
  12. Aspidex Gingerbread Mar 18, 2019

13. G_Mohdnavi_Ansari_qebW Donut Mar 18, 2019

14. n00blit Honeycomb Mar 18, 2019

15. Drewbikscube The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Mar 18, 2019

Drewbikscube, Mar 18, 2019 :
    AnyList

My wife and I absolutely love this app. We use this all the time to share a grocery list so when I'm at the store shopping etc. I can easily pick things up off the list and quickly cross them off the list alerting her that it's been purchased / removed from the list. She's on iPhone and I'm on the 6T. Works flawlessly and serves it's overall purpose quite well compared to other apps we've tried in the past. Love this for meal planning, especially with having 4 kids!

16. Dresa91 Oreo Mar 18, 2019

Dresa91, Mar 18, 2019 :
    oh :D hope you like it too:D

Mjo, manuel19 and meatandy like this.
  17. AbdulRaheem_Ss Cupcake Mar 18, 2019

AbdulRaheem_Ss, Mar 18, 2019 :
    games:
    flow free
    geometry dash
    alto's Odyssey
    standoff 2
    into the dead 2
    as for productivity app:
    Adobe scanner
    and also Steam link

vinaykumar1 and meatandy like this.
  18. Hexodron Donut Mar 18, 2019

Hexodron, Mar 18, 2019 :
    My favourite app is Boost for reddit becouse it really improves the user experience of the most loved entertainment application of all time so much

agoinfly, Mjo, Elegam and 1 other person like this.
  19. wbenjebara Cupcake Mar 18, 2019

wbenjebara, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Fabulous: Self care

As it's name may say, it's a habit, goals and self improvement app. I used it to build nice habits in my life. Before, I was procrastinating everything, and it helped me to achieve a lot.

Like waking up 10 minutes earlier everyday. I now wake up at 5:30 Am, read for 30 minutes than find the time to workout and meditate before going to work. you can't imagine how magic is this feeling of becoming fabulous.

laydros, Mjo, classictadka and 4 others like this.
  20. Bobbie63 Lollipop Mar 18, 2019

Bobbie63, Mar 18, 2019 :
    Can't say what's the best, know what app is worst though:

OnePlus community app. :rolleyes: