Vote for the best App of the Month – Productivity edition

1. dsmonteiro Community Consultant Community Expert Jul 20, 2019

dsmonteiro, Jul 20, 2019 :
    july001.png

Hi everyone,

We're back for a new App of the Month thread! Last month, Nova Launcher and Nova Launcher Prime were the clear winners of the Customization edition. Users praised the launcher's extensive customization options, allowing them to achieve the perfect setup for them. The second-most voted option was also a launcher: Lawnchair.

Another worthy nomination that came from many of you was KWGT Kustom Widget Maker.

This month is all about productivity apps. Be it calendar apps, to-do lists, or collaborative work tools, if it helps to get the job done, you can vote for it!

To launch the discussion, and like with all previous editions, I would like to leave my nomination: Slack. While it's not the main communication app I use for work, it's a big part of my day, when in contact with the Moderators, Starting Point Experts or Closed Beta Testers. I must admit, though, the Giphy bot may play a significant role in why I like it so much.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2019

2. Drewbikscube The Lab - OnePlus 6T Reviewer Jul 20, 2019

Drewbikscube, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Slack for sure is probably one of my favorites for sure. Especially with the Outlook integration now and automated status updates from your outlook calendar. I easily spend most of my day in slack for work and for personal use.

superplus, saadBSL, aswath.kn and 3 others like this.
  3. camohan Marshmallow Moderator Jul 20, 2019

4. suhantm Honeycomb Jul 20, 2019

5. Cheetosdust Starting Point Expert Jul 20, 2019

Cheetosdust, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Slack is the biggest one for me, I use it everyday for work. I love how I can be part of several workplaces within the same window. It really is a great help.

Google Drive is also a huge part of my productivity flow. Like Slack, the syncing between devices is a lifesaver.

And associated with Gdrive is Google Docs and Google Sheets. I always have at least three documents opened for editing, so again, they are 100% integrated with my productivity. Sharing and editing in group are also functionalities I use every single day and love.

superplus, Adinia, Sun90 and 4 others like this.
  6. HZ_ND Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

Samppa_02 and oryanol like this.
  7. the_reckoner Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 20, 2019

Atanas Atanasovv and puma95 like this.
  8. Hardik D Eclair Jul 20, 2019

amrprsad likes this.
  9. miluisgood Eclair Jul 20, 2019

10. YRJ Lollipop Jul 20, 2019

aakarpost, mhgd and Maverick2.0 like this.
  11. Amandaral Gingerbread Jul 20, 2019

Mr._Stark, Sumedh_Nadgir and mokat like this.
  12. Zach1403 Eclair Jul 20, 2019

Zach1403, Jul 20, 2019 :
    While Oneplus Notes is good, I've been using Google Keep for so long that it makes it difficult to use any other notes app!
    If we talk about music apps, Spotify will probably first come to mind., but for listening to music offline, Poweramp is such a powerful music app!

13. smartyn13r Eclair Jul 20, 2019

Samppa_02, Adinia, suraj1595 and 9 others like this.
  14. Shivang Joshi Starting Point Expert Jul 20, 2019

Shivang Joshi, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Slack, GSuite, Microsoft Office and OneDrive.

Slack is something I use every single day, starting from the time I wake up till the time I go back to sleep. Along with that, GSuite is extremely helpful for custom e-mail addresses.

Adding to that, Microsoft Office Apps play an important role along with OneDrive.

buntycubal likes this.
  15. _Saguaro_ Eclair Jul 20, 2019

_Saguaro_, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Google Keep. I like the fact that my lists are always available to me. I also like the sharing feature, I can be on my way to the store and my wife can add stuff to the list remotely!

Adinia, amrprsad, Konstk and 7 others like this.
  16. MarkoBatrac Honeycomb Jul 20, 2019

MarkoBatrac, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Slack, Google keep, Photos. basically most of all Google products. It is always up-to-date, my files are synced always

17. mattmarenic Eclair Jul 20, 2019

mattmarenic, Jul 20, 2019 :
    I also have to vote for Google Keep. Very useful app and best feature is that sync with almost everything.

18. manojgupta1992 Froyo Jul 20, 2019

19. Ferry.Assink Donut Jul 20, 2019

Ferry.Assink, Jul 20, 2019 :
    Wunderlist is amazing. I share it with my wife. it's easy to keep ahead of to-do lists and groceries shopping for example.

Skvignesh1595 likes this.
  20. hmalsheikh Cupcake Jul 21, 2019