[Answered] VoWifi for T-Mobile Hungary is missing

1. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 28, 2020

R.Peter , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Hello, I have an active subscription for the VoWifi feature by the Hungarian T-Mobile, they confirmed it is on and available, still, I cannot enable it on the phone, there's no option among the SIM card's settings. The provider told me my phone, most probably, doesn't support their profile. I use the most current EU ROM, 10.0.6. Will it be possible with the next release?

2. Simran K
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jun 28, 2020

Simran K , Jun 28, 2020 :
    We have got in touch with you for more details to get this issue resolved. Hope your coordination would be in place to get this resolved at the earliest.

Regards,
    Simran

3. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jun 28, 2020

R.Peter , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Jun 28, 2020 :
    Hello Simran, thank you, I appreciate your quick answer. Let's keep in touch to find the resolution quickly.

4. Simran K
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 3, 2020

Simran K , Jul 3, 2020 :
    We've made a note of it and our developer team is currently working on this. We'll keep you posted regarding any further updates.

Meanwhile, we appreciate your patience and efforts so far.

Regards,
    Simran

R.Peter likes this.
  5. Dipjyoti Nath
    OnePlus Bug Hunter Staff Member Jul 25, 2020

Dipjyoti Nath , Jul 25, 2020 :
    We've investigated the information provided by you. We've responded to you via Direct Message, kindly check for the same. In case of any further queries, please reach out to us we'll be happy to help you!

6. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 22, 2020

R.Peter , Nov 22, 2020 :
    Hello,

I had a call with one of your colleagues on the 3rd of November regarding the VoWIFI on my OnePlus 7 pro phone, he told me I'll get another call soon where we will go further with the investigation. It was 19 days ago and I didn't receive any calls since that. Do you know if there is any progress in my case?

The VoWifi switch appeared in Open Beta 19, set the call preference to "call on Wi-F", but still, my device uses VoLTE, the icon doesn't show up on the notification bar, neither in the calls.
    I tested if I place my SIM card into another phone and there it worked. The phone I used was a Samsung Galaxy S20.

7. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 23, 2020

R.Peter , Nov 23, 2020 :
    Additionally, it worth to mention I didn't hear back from you in the recent 20 days; neither a call, neither a written message.

8. R.Peter
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 28, 2020

R.Peter , Nov 28, 2020 :
    This case can be closed. I had a discussion with Levi George on the live chat and he confirmed this function is available in the latest stable ROM, 10.0.10. I installed and tested that, it really functions as I expected.