VZW / One Plus 9 Pro - Mobile Call Bug

1. M1575150740464
    Donut Aug 3, 2021

M1575150740464 , Aug 3, 2021 :
    since i recieved this phone and after numerous calls to support desk and trouble shooting this bug still exists. Very randomly my mobile data/ calls/ and text will STOP. People will call and it will go directly to voicemail on their side. I will not recieve texts or cannot send out. When i try to make a phone call, the phone beeps once and nothing.
    I even got to the point where i sent this phone in for repair, and on the same day it started the same problem. I've asked the support team just to maybe issue me a **NEW** phone, but they will not.
    Very disappointing.

After dealing with this issue i may have noticed something. When my phone connects to Android auto it works fine in the car, but maybe after i disconnect it turns the Mobile data off?? i may have expereinced this after getting out of the car??

I will continue to keep trying to figure out why this bug continues to happen and keep reporting here.
    Can the One Plus support team look into this bug and the possible causness of it please. I need this $1k phone to actually do its job and make/recieve phone calls, especially because One Plus support will not give me a phone that works...

2. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 4, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 4, 2021 :
    Came across this issue with Non US Phones and grey imports from overseas. Just wondering is yours a US phone with just one sim slot. Or is it from outside the US with 2 sim slots. Seems there is a big difference regarding Network radios.

Also your VZW Sim must be as stated in the image below, this is some VZW must deal with. Read all of the following to see if any applies to your issue.
    https://www.pcmag.com/news/oneplus-...you-might-want-to-stick-with-samsung?amp=true

Once you have your phone setup as per VZW guides. It may be worth try the info someone previously has suggested to you. Do a full Erase All Data factory reset to refresh the current OOS on the phone has been suggested, Backup your data first though.
    And see 8fnit can help.

3. M1575150740464
    Donut Aug 10, 2021

M1575150740464 , Aug 10, 2021 :
    Thank you for this useful information.

I have the North America phone (US)(one sim slot)

Although i have spent hours with Verizon on this issue i will have find more time and ask them it make this phone "CDMA-LESS"

Lets hope it works!

Ill let this thread now what happens

4. M1575150740464
    Donut Aug 10, 2021

M1575150740464 , Aug 10, 2021 :
    Just confirmed with the Verizon tech that the phone has been "CDMA-LESS" since it was activated in July.
    Still can't find the issue to be on the Network side. They issued me this

upload_2021-8-10_12-42-27.png

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Caomhin
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Aug 10, 2021

Caomhin , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Aug 10, 2021 :
    As we are all users here in the Community, I would suggest sending Feedback on the issues back to the OnePlus OOS developers. So that they can investigate them.
    https://forums.oneplus.com/feedback/

And also contact OnePlus support directly to see if they have more information on your issue. Scroll down the page for Email, Phone contact and online Chat details.
    https://www.oneplus.com/support

vrraghuram likes this.
  6. M1575150740464
    Donut Aug 11, 2021

M1575150740464 , Aug 11, 2021 :
    I'll go ahead and uggest fedback o the onplus OOS developers.'
    I have already dealt with oneplus. dealt with all stages of troubleshooitng to the point where i already sent back by phone for repair after 3 weeks of use... and still no resolution. I just NEED a phone that works and makes phone calls.... disappointing ONE plus will not reimburse me with a phone that just makes/recieves calls (what a phone is supposed to do) especiall after all this wasted time

Caomhin likes this.