Wallet cases

1. xadavalu
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 20, 2014

xadavalu , Sep 20, 2014 :
    I was looking for wallet cases specifically and found three that i liked, bought them all. One was huge, almost like a small purse. The second one didn´t work properly (the card holder pockets had no end and the cards collected at the bottom causing the case to deform and getting the cards out to be very uncomfortable) and the third one was almost perfect. I say almost because it doesn´t have the stand function and the magnetic fastener is very instrusive, also the borders that hold the phone in place just barely fit the side buttons making it not perfect but not bad at all.

Case #1 http://www.amazon.com/OnePlus-One-h...11207747&sr=8-7&keywords=oneplus wallet cases
    Case #2 http://www.amazon.com/kwmobile®-Ele...11207747&sr=8-3&keywords=oneplus wallet cases
    Case #3 http://www.amazon.com/MPERO-FLEX-FL...1207747&sr=8-14&keywords=oneplus wallet cases

To anyone that is, or knows someone who is in the business of making wallet cases. I would pay good money for a wallet case with these specifications:

- hard and flat material for the outside
    - 2 card holders that fit cards perfectly in place
    - extra pocket behind card holders for folded cash
    - stand function
    - visible notification light, camera and microphone in the front when closed
    - hard phone holder that snaps the phone in place
    - proper fit for side buttons, microphones, speakers, audio jack and back camera
    - no branding anywhere
    - available through Amazon
    - and most importantly, NO MAGNETIC FASTENER! The case should be made like those snap-on bracelets.
    This is the best example i could find:
    http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00N1WCMKA/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ADWF53K2SYIN1
    Please contact me if all of the specifications are possible.

Just to be clear this is what i mean by "snap-on bracelets". the bracelet was straight until you snapped it into your wrist, it took the form of your wrist and remained in that shape. If the fold of the case is made of this material the magnetic fastener would not be needed.

http://cdn.ebaumsworld.com/picture/pezoket/24_1001.jpg

I want to add one last thing. If the back of the case could be a battery it would be perfect. It wouldnt sacrifice the stand function if the battery is only half the phone´s width.

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

Linanc7, aalfreed, takeabyte and 4 others like this.
  2. mwoolley
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2014

mwoolley , Sep 20, 2014 :
    They are all pretty nice, Personal preference for me i don't really like cases on my phones unless they are really thin.

the links above are very nice, I like the first one.

as the one plus one becomes more available thats when you will start to see more cases, at the moment there isn't many.

3. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Sep 20, 2014

gusuraman likes this.
  4. cheese423
    Eclair Sep 20, 2014

cheese423 , Sep 20, 2014 :
    I'm pretty satisfied with the Great Shield. It looked better in person than on screen. I was worried it'd look TOO cheap (even though it IS $7.95). It's professional looking but also kind of inconspicuous.

5. 4nlimited3dition
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2014

Last edited: Sep 20, 2014

6. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 20, 2014

7. Sukianes

Sukianes , Sep 20, 2014 :
    I think the first case looks the best, but as said above, since the OnePlus isn't consumer ready on a grand scale as of yet, the accessories for the OPO is of a rather small selection.

gusuraman likes this.
  8. xadavalu

The first one is actually the most practical one but it really is enormous. Its more like a woman´s purse. It will NOT fit in a normal pocket.

9. Sukianes

Sukianes , Sep 20, 2014 :
    True lol, I'd personally use it though xD

10. xadavalu

That one actually looks great but it doesnt have a third pocket for folded cash behind the card holding pockets. And the magnetic fastener is very instrusive. The case should be made like those snap-on bracelets, that way it wouldnt need a fastener and it would remain closed.

11. xadavalu

12. xadavalu

Yes. Its actually the best looking one. If it had that third pocket to keep folded cash behind the card pockets, no branding anywhere and removed the magnetic fastener by replacing it with a snap on fold it would be perfect actually... Do you know of someone that could do something like that?

13. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 20, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 20, 2014 :
    Did you find what you like for other phone? If yes, try to contact that company and ask if they can make something fot OPO

Linanc7 likes this.
  14. cheese423
    Eclair Sep 21, 2014

cheese423 , Sep 21, 2014 :
    Sorry no, the Great Shield was the closest one that I came across that resembles what you're looking for.

15. psz
    Donut Sep 23, 2014

psz , Sep 23, 2014 :
    xadavalu, I agree. Let me know if you find anything better.

16. cheese423
    Eclair Sep 24, 2014

cheese423 , Sep 24, 2014 :
    xadavalu, is the reason you don't want a magnetic fastener because it's somehow damaging to the phone in the long run?

17. ltwolf
    Froyo Sep 24, 2014

18. nodtko
    Eclair Sep 24, 2014

nodtko , Sep 24, 2014 :
    Does/would the greatshield fit in a man's front jean pocket?

19. gusuraman
    Community Veteran Sep 24, 2014

gusuraman , Sep 24, 2014 :
    The opo itself is hard to fit in jeans pocket.

cheese423 likes this.
  20. nodtko
    Eclair Sep 24, 2014

nodtko , Sep 24, 2014 :
    Yeah I wondered about that. I am not sure I will have room in my pocket for an OPO and a case.