Wallpaper changing automatically via OnePlus 9 Pro

1. Bharathkumararji , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Nov 1, 2021 :
    My custom wallpaper gets changed on it's own to one of the oneplus default wallpapers. I have not applied any such setting for automatic wallpaper change.

When I try to change it back to the desired one it doesn't change. I have to change it to a different default oneplus wallpaper and then to my desired one.

Sometimes this wallpaper change happens while I am doing something on my phone like taking a video. Everything is stopped (video recording stops and is not saved) and something like a refresh happens and the wallpaper changes to oneplus default wallpaper.

2. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Nov 1, 2021

Caomhin likes this.

4. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Nov 2, 2021

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro Morning Mist , Nov 2, 2021 :
    I've seen reports on various types of wallpaper reverting to default. Some of those cases are more prone to happen on the 8GB model. Some are triggered via the camera and some can be triggered by heavy memory usage.
    You might want to report this via the feedback tool. Hopefully this is solved when stable 12 comes. Not sure if it happens in beta version.

Caomhin likes this.
  5. Ricardolucena
    Cupcake Dec 2, 2021

6. C1624846562070
    Cupcake Jan 1, 2022

7. Swejuggalo
    OnePlus 9 Series Expert Community Expert Jan 1, 2022

Swejuggalo , via OnePlus 9 Pro , Jan 1, 2022 :
    Don't know if Oxygen OS 12 improved regarding this problem. But that could be a solution hopefully.